Republic Fleet anti-Triglavian Forces using pirate faction ammunition

You don’t put layers of cheese in a cake.

You can make a cheesecake, which is a different thing to a layered sponge cake.

But putting layers of cheese in a sponge cake instead of jam ?

Are you crazy ?

1 Like

Technically cream cheese frosting does contain cheese and would go between the layers of a cake. For example: red velvet cake.

Cream cheese isn’t real cheese though. And who the hell makes icing with cream cheese anyway. That’s madness.

I was thinking more about the hard cheeses. Putting layers of that in a cake is absolute lunacy.

1 Like

Pizza cake …

This thread is no longer about Pirate ammunition and whom or what is using it, this thread is now about cake… mmmmmmmmmmh caaaaake

1 Like

Well we already know the Guristas have a dim view on those taking the Triglav side:

Guristas Pirates Condemn “Renegade Capsuleers Unable to Distinguish Between Free Enterprise and Terrorism”

So though it might be strange to see pirate and empire groups cooperating, if that indeed is the case, the general attitude toward the Triglav forces makes cooperation an easy way to improve the odds of victory.

4 Likes

I most often use RF ammunition, but I sometimes bulk buy quantities of Arch Angel and Domination projectile munitions when the price is right.

I don’t think the projectiles have demonstrated any qualms about being used against the enemies of the Republic.

And the Militia have never complained to me about finding them shown on galnet killmails.

This sounds like a good deal to me when it comes to me. In fact I would welcome any pirate group into any of my fleets to fight the Collective, so long as they refrained from engaging anyone else, and I would insist on any of the Four Peoples in my fleet follow the same rules of engagement.
As one saying goes, “Primary is triangle, secondary is triangle, and tertiary is also triangle.”

2 Likes

I think the pirate factions have as much interest as the Empires in not seeing their territories eroded by the invaders.

1 Like

Not just ammo.

Gallente EDENCOM regularly drop Shadow Serpentis 150mm Railguns. Why are the Serpentis supplying a multi-empire funded organisation with weaponry when the navy has easy access to it’s legal equivalent.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.