Rescinding of old Words; Grievances

QED

5char

1 Like

Funny thing is, I used to think like you, or like any of the Kimmie apologists really, that maybe sheā€™s just a poor misunderstood soul whom people are mean to for no reason. Well, when she blows up in your face for no reason, maybe youā€™ll rethink your stance like I did.

2 Likes

We should have some coffee sometimes.

1 Like

Actually, most of the people who talk to me are friendly, and I am friendly to them.

There are, of course, some rotten apples, whom I am abrasive with. Certain trolls are trying to claim that was because of no reason, but in fact, this is never the case. These people are just lying about me and trying to make look Caldari State bad by claiming this nonsence about me.

When I am abrasive to people this comes only after their own personal attack. And usually I make sure to show why exactly I give harsh replies to them. Itā€™s just:

1. they donā€™t want to admit their own mistakes, even when they are obvious;
  2. they are trying to attack Caldari State by attacking me.

Iā€™d like to say it one more time clearly: in every case for every such rotten apple I can show with ease what exactly did they wrong that caused my harsh treatment of them. It is never without a reason.

As for the grievances: I donā€™t really hold them. I only treat people as they deserved it by their actions and words, on what they say and how. It is not belonging to Caldari Officer to hold a grudge against a person way below our stature. These trolls are really nothing for me - just little barking and annoying gallente propagandists. I either step on them, show them their place or step over them.

Oh, and a quick addition about riling up: I donā€™t think I can be ā€œriled upā€ anymore (at least by them), and I donā€™t remember when the last time I was raising my voice on these trolls. When I speak to these rotten apples or about them, I speak with disdain and contempt, not anger.

Nomistrav; best of luck with you detente.

As to the rest, huh.

3 Likes

I donā€™t get how anybody could manage to get on kimmyā€™s bad side. I mean just look at her: sweet, innocent, thoughtful, well spoken, a great listener, and she always trys to see things from other peopleā€™s perspective. How could anyone find fault with her. :thinking:

5 Likes

Really?
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Really

2 Likes

When exactly have you two gotten along?

:neutral_face:

2 Likes

Always. Kimmy loves meā€¦ canā€™t you tell? We are BFFs for life.

3 Likes

That statements going to go down wellā€¦

2 Likes

I mean, who wouldnā€™t want to be friends with me, the Goddess of the IGS?

2 Likes

Naplius
Diana Kim
Mika
Anyone who ā€œdoesnt believe in false godsā€ (amarr)

2 Likes

Balderdash! Iā€™m not false, Iā€™m obviously right here.

2 Likes

Enough.

This thread was made because it was a public declaration - it was not meant to be a sounding board or echo chamber for your petty grievances. Unless you are looking to perhaps sit down with Diana, and/or allow me to mediate, then I kindly ask to set aside the hostilities. They solve nothing. More importantly, they do not belong here.

2 Likes

But thatā€™s the point. In my case the hostilities have solely originated from her side and she has been unwilling to listen to anything Iā€™ve had to say. Therefore, she gets the same treatment from me, as she plainly does not deserve anything better.

Or, to reiterate my first reply:

No.

3 Likes

Then take it to her. Not me.

1 Like

My response is to that specific part, and I believe is not out of place in that context.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.