Normally I don’t talk about this stuff, but anybody with half a brain and a desire to know could probably find this out anyway, so, whatever.
1. Where were you born?
A poor fishing town on Bourynes II, because my family was in hiding. Father was a whistleblower from the FIO. They eventually had to leave me behind and travel to Intaki Prime, and then eventually, to the Syndicate region. Mother was so distraught over losing me that she left Father.
2. What did your parents do, if you know? Were they capsuleers or baseliners?
Father had two jobs: Professor of Philosophy and Psychology at the University of Caille Bourynes, and an operative for the FIO.
Mother was a freed slave, and ended up joining the Tribal Liberation Force, and eventually, the Elder Fleet. I still have no idea if she is alive after the events of YC110.
3. How old were you when you became a capsuleer?
4. What is your main source of income as a capsuleer?
I make money through networks of other capsuleers, mainly members of my crew whom I’ve financed, and I made a small fortune through selling Sleeper salvage to various organizations. My highest netting venture currently is through the DED’s incursion payout system.
5. Do you consider yourself loyal to any particular faction?
I swear total loyalty to whichever corporation, alliance, or nation I work for, until something happens that makes me need to leave, and when I’ve left, I’ve never abused the roles I had. Loyalty and patriotism are solid virtues to me. I’ve worked as a mercenary in the past, but there are some jobs I won’t take.
Outside of that, I have a deep respect for and a few ties (which I will not disclose) to Mordu’s Legion, and whilst I am much-hated by the Serpentis for… basically slaughtering them for money, I can appreciate their tongue-in-cheek humor with the Federation.
6. How would you feel if you were told you couldn’t be a capsuleer anymore?
Probably relieved, although at this point, I’d likely get myself killed if I wasn’t effectively immortal.
7. What would you do if you weren’t a capsuleer?
Get married, settle down, have a bunch of kids and focus on making them decent people. I still plan on doing this, but timelines look a lot different for capsuleers than baseliners.
8. Are you generally happy in your day-to-day life?
Meh. Ups and downs.
- Would you change anything in your life?
I wish I could stop blowing things up.
- Is there anything else you’d like to say that we’ve not covered?
Lowsec is dead. RIP Waffles.