Resolution/Window size bound window layouts

why can’t we finally have smart window layouts which save window positions depending from the resolution of the monitor? As multiple monitor user I constantly have to push windows back and forth, when I move clients from one screen to another. Since they have different resolutions (1920x1200 vs. 2560x1440) ingame windows (like dscan, local, overview, fleet etc.) are in a wrong place each time you switch the screen. This is a huge pain in the ass for 11 years already, since I play this game.
All you need to do is saving window positions in an associative array mapped to the resolution of the screen or size of the client window. CCPlease!!!

This is one of those things i gave up hope for a long, long time ago.

Launch game in a window with a fixed resolution and you wont have these problems.

what sort of idiotic “solution” is this? Are you to tell me to go with 1920x1200 window on my 1440p screen?

That’s a thing we’d all need yeah. Try posting your suggestions here: Little things / Small QoL suggestions

I wouldn’t call this as a little thing, it requires few developer days, but it would be a huge usability improvement. I thought this would be the right place to post such ideas.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.