[RESOLVED] - 2018/12/06 - Login Issues

Thank goodness. I’ve been looking every where for a legit player who can possibly quadruple my isk in a fun and interesting manner that includes lots of CAPS and exclamation marks!!

Poor CCP Falcon. He always has to be CCP’s meat shield. Hope your titan is heavily tanked for all them ore and wreck whores. xD

1 Like

Someone suggested that I should go try “Outside” - but I can’t find where to download it. What do?

11.500 and stopped. Nice numbers.

seriously no refunds?

Haha brilliant - and I’ve literally just resubscribed about 2 minutes ago :smiley:

5 Likes

they just make it available for bots
so now they know the account, ccpdelete them and we’ll got a new eden free of botters!

ah… i’m dreaming but :slight_smile:

When I’m at work and i have this problem, I tell the employees once as CCP has already done, if they ask me again while I’m fixing it, I mentally mute them.

1 Like

Legit is my middle name. Mr. Secret Legit Business

You just got word of this? what the ■■■■ do you people do there? this has been ongoing for hours, this has been ignored as bug reports, this has been ignored as Petitions and its been ignored for hours in the forums…

CCP = worst work ethics EVER!!!

Might be advisable to change the company name, i was thinking of ‘Bodge it and Scarper’

Patted my head, rubbed my stomach and even danced a jig. Didn’t fix it.

stellaris? im playing old school x3 terran conflict modded all to hell to get my fix of internet spaceship jones’ing out.

Same issue

1 Like

I think they should give everybody 1,000 free SP upon logging in again, as a redeemable item

1 Like

Troubleshooting code isn’t always something you can put a time estimate on.

2 Likes

Sure. Let’s do the math: Say you lose 3 hours of gametime. That’s 3 out of the 720 hours in your average month. That works out to 0.42% of lost Omega time. out of the 14.99€ monthly payment, that’s a whopping 6 cents.
Never mind that your EULA you agreed to actually says CCP is not accountable for minor interruptions like this.

4 Likes

Hit Ctrl-F twice to unhijack

5 Likes

Please more connection issues. I need another couple free SP to train my characters. :slight_smile:

1 Like

same here :frowning: