[RESOLVED] - 2018/12/06 - Login Issues

uh uh uh… you didn’t say the magic word…

1 Like

my butt hurts while im not in EVE :frowning:

System needs a secondary relay, it fail to load files.

Needs new hamnpsters

2 Likes

Just went to try and log on again, along with the red error box CCP have now put up a window saying theres issues and are aware of it, Jus have to wait now I guess

Almost an hour now, CCP can you please give us a new update. This is now effecting people who log in to make isk.

4 Likes

Thought it was just me, but glad to know CCP is working on the issue.

Keep up the good work CCP, honestly crap happens in I.T… not always their fault guys, give them time to fix and we can all enjoy the game again.

For the mean time, go breathe some fresh air :wink:

2 Likes

It happened last time during triglavian expansion I believe. They sort it out after three hours.
Not that bad. Go play some Stellaris in case of spaceship withdraw
:smiley:

My launcher just started a download, maybe a fix?

maybe wait for a update why they try fix it and quit being entitled

Im new, can’t log in, time to play minecraft

Paying the subscription month after month, and getting this problems month after month. I am considering to stop playing this game full of bugs. CCP needs a lot more diligence in his work or will still going losing their customers.

was there any compensation back then ?

I think we should all just relax… take a deep breath… in through your mouth… out through your nose…

Just because you pay doesn’t require CCP to respond to you any more timely than anybody else
We’re all ants to them, they don’t care about us. Just because you’ve spent $5,000 on EVE doesn’t make you any more or less important to CCP. No special privileges.

The more you ask for them to fix it, the longer it is going to take, so stop bugging them… please.

2 Likes

PLEASSSSSE…hahahaha

It’s always time to play minecraft, I just keep that running off by the side for down times.

no, dont think so

It might help if they would communicate with us and let us know what is happening, and when they intend or anticipate having this problem fixed so we can all get into the game.

Today is Santa’s day, so we are waiting for gifts from CCP … :slight_smile: