[Resolved]20240223 - Server Offline / Unexpected Downtime

We’re investigating an issue with the server which is preventing players from logging in and playing EVE Online. We will post updates here in this forum thread and at status.eveonline.com

This issue is also impacting Vanguard playtest. We are continuing to investigate and will keep you informed.

09:23 - Tranquiliy server went offline (unscheduled downtime.)
09:26 - The unscheduled downtime also impacted Vanguard playtest.
09:41 - We’re still investigating and will be attempting to startup Tranquility soon.
09:50 - Tranquility server is back online and open to players.

We will continue to monitor the server as we head towards the scheduled 11:00 UTC downtime.

11 Likes

Not just logging in, all my active clients disconnected. Something about a server process going offline

1 Like

How many times should it be repeated?

Feed your hamsters every day, not once a week!

5 Likes

dont worry son, we were all afk station sitting anyway

1 Like

Also closed all my clients.

1 Like

f6c

8 Likes

All this extra grass touching going on right now…

7 Likes

Quick, fix the issue. I am out and about.

1 Like

We’re investigating an SHEDULED issue with the server which is preventing players from logging in

^^

2 Likes

They didn’t feed the hamsters on purpose!

How come nobody in your alliance will fleet with you?

We dont pay to have issues like 18 years ago

4 Likes

Its affecting Vanguard playtests, or playtests are screwing up the servers.

3 Likes

Well i got disconnected and it seem I lose my ship on a l4 mission. Does CCP plan to srp our lose ?

1 Like

th-3627278583

2 Likes

You better have 24 7 instant ticket responses for the thousands of space vehicles that will be blown up while connections were severed

and the startup attempts around 0934 where briefly the legacy login said starting up (4 seconds)???

have you tried turning it off and on again?

2 Likes

Im going full on Karen this time…