[Resolved]20240223 - Server Offline / Unexpected Downtime

Looks like the server was restarted at least twice (first time = no improvement, then maybe 15-20 minutes later = improvement). At least was able to log in + warp + dock and log back out. Look forward to the RFO, CCP.

09:50 - Tranquility server is back online and open to players, as is Vanguard.

We will continue to monitor the server as we head towards the scheduled 11:00 UTC downtime.

3 Likes

my connections been lagging ever since this weeks updateā€¦

It tells us to download a new launcher, is this correct? (before we do it and things get catastrophically worse).

The new launcher update was fineā€¦ so far :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m just gonna let it cook till after DT while others beta test it. Wouldnā€™t be the first time an update would mess things up.

If i click on the shortcut ā€¦nothing happensā€¦not even the eve logo appearsā€¦

As I can see on other sites, server is runningā€¦ but I cant even start my game launcher! it just wont start thats it, Im clicking a shortcut and nothing happensā€¦

Same for me as i saidā€¦this is a global problemā€¦

Nothing is solved for many as the shortcut for the launcher does not workā€¦i mean it tries but does not connect. Even if you try to start the launcher without shortcut directlyā€¦same resultā€¦the launcher does not even open.

Whoa my twin

rip all abyssal runner that CCP will never SRP because they dare to use filament :smiley:

I just dont understand why launcher isnt starting) I mean, how to fix it, if one can`t even start it)

Itā€™s clearly an EVE problem because i tried to log in into 4 other games (mmog and single player games with online obligation) and the same number of different websites and they all work fineā€¦

I guess they messed something with the launcher connection on their side upā€¦the shortcut works fine,it just does not start locallyā€¦

Are there plans for a separate Vanguard message board?

Didnā€™t notice anything unusual other than a local chat reconnect last weekend.