[Resolved] Crimson Harvest challenges not refreshing

Greetings Capsuleers,

We were made aware of an issue this weekend where Crimson Harvest challenges are not properly refreshing. This is not an isolated issue; every account that has not completed the reward track is experiencing these problems. Further, it did not resolve after today’s downtime.

We sincerely apologize for this outage. We’ll be updating this thread on Monday after speaking with the relevant teams regarding an equitable resolution to acknowledge the progress made during this weekend.

Thank you for your understanding,

Edit from CCP Zelus (06 November 15:06 UTC):
The root cause of the issue that occurred over the weekend has been identified. Unfortunately, however, the event has concluded as of downtime today. Whilst we understand this can be incredibly frustrating to those of you who were intending to progress in that final weekend, we have instead decided to award any character who reached the first milestone, of 50 points, to be supplied the entire reward track of SKINS directly added to their character.

We are in the process of investigating the best method to get these delivered and once a timeline has been established we will relay that here as well.

Edit from CCP Zelus (09 November 11:22 UTC):
During today’s downtime, the resolution above was performed. Each character that had 50 points/the first milestone was rewarded with the entire reward track of SKINS, this was added directly to the character.

6 Likes

Problem also happens when the reward track is completed. It is telling me that I have 2 active challenges but I can see only one.
I managed to obtain 950 points before the problem showed.

well that’s good. I’m glad i looked here before i filed a bug report.

CCP not testing strikes again

Am i to understand that progress can still be tracked on the back end and that i can just complete the sites with the character in hopes of getting the reward at a later time?

Is it because the event ran longer than others? :wink:

1 Like

I simply told the GM to look at my wallet logs - I’ve got the bounties from enough Tetrimon Commanders to easily fill the agency bar. I presume that’s how they will work it out.

Please add 2 more days to the event due to this issue. Cant finish it if i cant get progress.

1 Like

CCP is closed on weekends.

Hey everyone,

Just as an update from CCP Swift’s message above (I’ll also add this to his post):

The root cause of the issue that occurred over the weekend has been identified. Unfortunately, however, the event has concluded as of downtime today. Whilst we understand this can be incredibly frustrating to those of you who were intending to progress in that final weekend, we have instead decided to award any character who reached the first milestone, of 50 points, to be supplied the entire reward track of SKINS directly added to their character.

We are in the process of investigating the best method to get these delivered and once a timeline has been established we will relay that here as well.

2 Likes

I take it CCP are aware they have also managed to screw up the daily Crimson Harvest rewards?
33 days of rewards, but only 32 days to claim them (actually, your plan was for 31 days)

The event did not start on a Tuesday, but a THURSDAY… (normally, you allow a few extra days so everyone can claim all the rewards)

Since the event finishes in downtime on the 7th, the actual last day is the 6th Nov, so not 33 days.

Allright, thanks for the clarification/solution!

Pretty sure you can still claim the daily login rewards. That hasn’t ended even though the main event did

Edit: I just claimed the 33rd reward. Maybe you missed a day?

This is the first time you had only the set amount of days to claim all the daily rewards: previously, a few extra days were provided.

Thanks for the update. I was so close to wrapping up on my last alt character when this issue occurred.

The “extra days” this time, are in the form of boosters; the best and final reward most ppl will want is SP on Day 25.

any updates?

Is it related to the fact you had to add a few days to the login reward track, yet forgot to double check if the in-game event also needed to be extended ?

What you want? Daily updates? It was updated yesterday

They’re going to have go in and query everyone in the database based on the condition he mentioned above and then figure out how to deploy the items to everyone’s redeeming queue.

Gonna have to give them atleast a few days at minimum to figure out how to deploy it, then test their fix and make sure it works before they pull the trigger and the stuff shows up probably

Also they are literally dropping a major release next week, so this one might be lower priority based on available dev time.

1 Like