Thank you CCP

Thank you CCP for the month of login gifts and also I really enjoyed seeing a bunch of skins when I logged in this morning. I just wanted to show my appreciation :slight_smile:

13 Likes

what a rarity… positive feedback in the forum !

its really refreshing to not see any crying, “Nerf ganking” or “Buff my gameplay”.

thumbs up

6 Likes

@Vuhdo_Rin Could be sarcasm :smile:

but it isnt !

Just enjoy the relatively peaceful thread folks!

1 Like

EVE-O forum dwellers: Challenge accepted

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

This makes it sound like sarcasm:

When we log in, there’s only ( sometimes ) one skin and, sometimes, one booster or free SP, not " a bunch of skins."

But if it isn’t sarcasm then I do share the sentiment in your first post :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe it is the ones unlocked retroactively for those who couldn’t get them due to some glitch so they got their rewards applied “manually” by CCP. Just a guess though.

1 Like

^ That would be my guess as well.

I wasn’t aware of that. If it is about that then I agree that Thanks are in order.

This closes yet another fun filled crimson harvest. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :grin:

Fly Safe OP. o7

@Van_Richshn
And welcome to the community :grinning:

Great work pilot.

We had thanked for the opportunity to log in when *we wanted .

That was

*our gift to Frostpacker

Crimson harvest was a lot of fun for me, and I learned more about a new/old region (I was starting my lowsec shenanigans in Minmatar space years ago). Though it was probably one week too long.

1 Like

Sir this is the EVE-O forums, complaints and tears only.

2 Likes

You only got all the skins from the reward track because CCP screwed up the reward allocation. And this invalidated all the effort from people who actually ground all the 900 points. This puts your “positive feedback” into perspective.

So, he didn’t run the sites and still received all of the skins?

Where are all of my free skins CCP?

Was there a glitch, or is this speculation as well?

It was a CCP dev that wrote it, your mileage may wary whether you consider it factual or speculation. :upside_down_face:

:psyccp:

WTF does that mean?