Thank you CCP

It means some don’t trust what CCP says. Whether you’re one of them only you can know. :wink:

That’s the old Eve I knew!

Gratitude is one of those little things that can provide a major boost to ones’s overall happiness!

Thanks man!

And thank you CCP!

3 Likes

Was kinda shocked to find one of my accounts that only ran one Lowsec site got all the skins :smiley:

Sure, gratitude for actually good actions. But for a consolation effort from the developer because they messed up? This makes it look like CCP did something genuinely good without any negatives, which paints a completely wrong picture of CCP.

1 Like

:arrow_up: 100% This :arrow_up:

They should have extended the deadline in order to accomidate the players that wanted to participate. Giving everyone the rewards just lowers the market value of the rewards.

I was meaning, more along the lines of, counting your blessings.

But if you want to complain and moan and let your happiness be controlled by outside influences, don’t let me stop you.

Hi Razorback.

Eve is a funny thing…

1 Like

ply go cry in another thread ! this one is one of the rare positive threads ! need to be cry free !

1 Like

THE EVENT WAS A DARN MONTH LONG??? :joy: :joy:

HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU WANT? :rofl:

2 months? 1.5 months? 3 months??

That was my good daily laugh. ty internet

A minimum of 12 years.

2 Likes

Touche.

1 Like

Did you read the OP?

@CCP_Bee Thank you for the 7-day Omega :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.