RESOLVED: Exploit Notification - Rogue Drones and Triglavian standings

CCP: “Play our new content!”

Also CCP: “Wait, not like that!”

but, it’s a “sandbox”. Sure.

26 Likes

Yep, evrytime there is something to skip a bit of grind CCP convinct have alwasy come and said “ehehe exploit go brrrrrr”

Such an useless dev

4 Likes

What if we want to run Rogue Drone sites just normally? Is that even still allowed now, since we don’t know what’s exactly causing Rogue Drones to give us wrong standings. It’s not like we can tell the game “please don’t give us bugged standings”

12 Likes

Should still be possible to run drone sites in normal space if running combat anomalies is your thing. Just don’t shoot any structures. You don’t need to attack the structures to get the bounty payments for clearing the site.

2 Likes

5 Likes

what about us who do pve anoms in nullsec and chaining belts in nullsec for officer NPC ?
I don’t care about trig stuff, but it came to my attention too when I farm drone anoms that I get standings to TRIG and EDENCOM aswell

:roll_eyes: :thinking: :weary:

2 Likes

So CCP/DevTeam ■■■■■■ up, didn’t test didn’t test their content.

CCP label their ■■■■ up as an exploit.

I’m not surprise!

2 Likes

@CCP_Convict

I like how you provide almost no specificity to players. You’re literally saying “make a judgement call, if it feels too good or too fun, you’re probably playing the game wrong.”

17 Likes

Too bad, you’re a criminal now. Prepare to be extirpated!

I live in NULL populated with Drone Sites, am I meant to not run any content?

16 Likes

@Elle_Mendez
Can’t Code Properly has released their usual polished code. You must now pay the price until the explo…ahem NEW FEATURE is corrected.

The price is only for the picture, you do not get the picture.

perhaps if you bothered to fix the mess of navigating new eden now with these systems still there then people would feel it neccesary to do it.

5 Likes

the exploit was shooting bunkers in drone sites in drone space and switching from system to system to grind standing at stupid high rates for both factions

2 Likes

This is an exploit? Actually not having to deal with things like this would increase quality of my real life.

3 Likes

the exploit was shooting structures that you wouldnt have normally shot when doing sites and then swapping systems to increase the amount of standing gain per tick

loads of issues on the patch and then we get a vague messgae about exploits, i read a post about the guy in drones regions, what does he do now?

Well don’t know if supercarrier ratting is still a thing… but when I did I used those bombs from the LR fighters and thus always blow up some structures without even caring …

So if you are In Drone Land you’re not allowed to run Anomalies to make Isk?
Till DevTeam fix their $hit?

1 Like

No, because then the content is all solved on the test server before it goes live and it just becomes an instant min maxing no discovery process.

2 Likes