Resource Wars Info Thread

Did a couple lev 1 sites. Easy enough if there’s at least one other person, even got ‘bonus’ rewards for fast completion (10% extra isk and LP).
Thought to myself, "Well, the rewards for the sites are lousy, there must be great stuff in the LP store, right?"
Wrong. I have no idea who this event is even for.

1 Like

I’ve seen the 150k, 500k, 1.5m payouts for the Level 1, 2, and 3 sites respectively. What are the base payouts for L4’s and L5’s?

Thanks.

1 Like

Lvl4 completion bonus’s are pretty bad, generally 3-5 mil. 2-4k lp but you do make some decent bounties and then there is salvage.
These like all new EVE content will get a tweak based on feedback.
I think as a start for newer players to operate in small groups its fun. I would like to see the ship access list changed. This is mostly meant for miners, how many of them will have combat skills to be able to fly combat ships to defend the fleet. It would be great if you could take some sort of drone boat in to each of the sites, but not all races have them. Most miners can use drones. Maybe a new ship inbound or just allow SOE ships in to sites. You then get some form of logi and defense.
Not being able to take your mining boosts in is also a shame.

1 Like

I guess I’m getting old, how do you find a certian level site, ie, a lvl 1, or lvl 2 site? I tried looking in the agent finder window but no luck. Currently in Caldari space. Thanks

1 Like

the agency window in the neocom and it has filters
its not the agent finder

1 Like

It really needs a “show me the content I’m qualified for”. Would have saved my group about 15 min. trying to figure out which level RW sites we could get into. The sad thing is that information was buried in its Test Server thread.

Would have been really helpful to filter out the ones we couldn’t do because selecting the upper level only shows that level and nothing else.

1 Like

Just go do the Caldari ones?

This makes no sense. The fact that I’m in a frig now doesn’t mean I want to do the next sites in that frig as well. Now I have to switch to some non-eligible ship every time to see what I can bring for the next.

2 Likes

Also, I understand the “race specific” requirements, but Navy versions aren’t allowed, correct? Why not?

1 Like

i just check on a faction i dont have standings for
you can see what types of ships you need there and it relates to the one you do have standings for

1 Like

thanks a million :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Would that not hurt my Gallente standings? My Caldari standings suck anyway after running Gallente missions for ten years.

1 Like

Now that I have had more time to think about it, What is the point of putting the race restrictions on the ships? Shouldn’t it depend on the characters standings?

1 Like

Seems like you are playing this game mainly on forums

1 Like

Try to understand you dont need any rewards because you can buy everything for real money, its CCPs vision of EVE m8 and it works. If you need maje profit, just go from HS or in HS go to Jita market, use bots or not and be happy. You cant make decent profit any other way in HS.

1 Like

I assume by that you mean to say that for level 1 resource wars sites you don’t think a T1 ■■■■ fit venture is adequate to run them solo? if so then either your skills must be really crappy or…

:wink:

Because I’ve done level ones (successfully, easily even, completion reward received) solo with an alpha clone in exactly that fit.

1 Like

Depends what you mean by “decent” but this sentence looks like good evidence to me that you’ve never looked at HS & haven’t a clue what you’re talking about, but that could just mean I have much lower expectations than you when it comes to “decent profit” of course :smile:

EDIT:

So… what exactly did you mean by “decent profit”? lets have a ball park figure, something someone could make without having to have silly amounts of skill points, so lets say a maxed out alpha clone.

1 Like

so you can run these in a Battleship. but never in a Orca… wtf? well atleast i can do chrimson harvest in my orca… so thats one place where the sandbox still applies.

1 Like

First my english bad so not sure if can explain what i mean.
Ofc you right “decent” is relative.
So what i mean…
We all know you can buy isk for real money.
So “decent” i feel profit that is comparable to real money profit in real world if im (you, he) working or so …
So on market there are many ways to make atleast similar profit to real world.
If you/me/he/she will do mining, missioning, ratting or whatever in highsec, profit is way lower. So not decent.
Or if i say it other way, there is terrible high difference between profit you can make on market and with all other activities in HS.
Yeah i checked guides for missioning for 100 or 200M per hour, but its not fully relevant info, its fairly distorted and sometimes demagogical and unlogical.
So basicly if you dont wanna be a HS beggar you need go for market or go to low sec or null sec. Otherwise you can for example mine10 hours per day all the month for plex your account.
And wait 10+year to have nearly fully skilled character.
Or you can just buy some isks for real money…

1 Like

Can the Guristas rats actually kill the Orca? I feel like the “Allied hauler under attack” message isn’t relevant at all.