Resource Wars Info Thread

In Minmatar Space you can join the Channel:
Minmatar Mining Expeditions Channel

2 Likes

Completely agreed. I’ve just spent the last 10 mins trying to figure that out…

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Is there any channel for Caldari space Resource Wars?

1 Like

Every station that has a LP store, now has two: its original one, and one for the Resource Wars corporation for its faction.

1 Like

Base payouts seem to be as follows:

• L1: 150K isk, 200LP
  • L2: 500K isk, 400LP
  • L3: 1.5M isk, 700LP
  • L4: 3M isk, 1000LP
  • L5: 6M isk, 2000LP

Speedy completion gives a boost to this

• Bronze: +2%
  • Silver: +6%
  • Gold: +12%
5 Likes

What area of space are you flying that needs a em ward? I know in gallente space they are flying daredevils shooting hybrids, so im running therm and kin mods on my venture.

1 Like

The 3 ship limit is just the lowest year of each level. I’m seeing level 1s 2s and 3s under the lowest level of Limited sites.

1 Like

What area are you flying in? In gallente space in they are flying daredevils shooting hybrids. So I’m putting therm and kin gear on my venture.

1 Like

When me and my buddies go in the limited 1s and 2s sites we go in with 2 ventures and a Tristan to fight off the attackers.

1 Like

I’m thinking of rigging a command processor on a destroyer and adding mining boost for when we go into the minor sites.

1 Like

Yup, I was wrong about these sites.
Logi not required if there is a reasonable fleet.

Was fun anyway.

1 Like

Will resource wars expire some day?

1 Like

no its now a new style of play, but nothing of worth it seems sadly

1 Like

The problem is there is nothing worthwhile in the associated LP store. The ISK for doing it isn’t great which means there needs to be something worthwhile in the LP store for it to not be a trap for those who don’t know better.

I mean even if its special offerings were certain faction grade mining crystals / lasers / strip miners or boost charges with some different quirks and the usual requirement of turning in the basic version for the improved ones it would have something that isn’t quite the waste enormously overpriced T1 hulls with destructible skins are.

Offering faction shield extenders / plates / resist modules / reps also might make some sense considering that it is based around acquiring the resources while the rats are on a whaling expedition in the same room at the same time.

2 Likes

TIL solo mining in high sec is a new style of play that hasn’t ever existed before.

1 Like

Resource Wars still Worthless Rewards

The Procurer Pack is 30m, plus 5k in the LP store, yet I was sitting in Jita and added up all the items if I were to just buy them on the market, and they were less than 25m total. Which makes the LP earned completely worthless, not to mention spending even 1 isk on any item.

The gameplay was fun and I was skilling two characters to play to level 5, yet not anymore… can’t understand why you’re so disconnected from market reality? The mission should be in line with similar mining missions, where the LP is worth something.

2 Likes

Confirming the rewards are still utterly worthless, and resource wars is a cosmic failure as a result. (Even though the gameplay is fun, though too easy.)

2 Likes

Anyone tried going in with a logi yet? How does it work?

1 Like

I had to update my negative comment with a good one, after a fair amount of game play and market action.

1. Love the Game play, as it’s challenging and fun with my pair of miner characters. I’ve used the following fits to Duo Level 4’s, but gathered enough resources to at least complete the ore side of level 5’s… 2 x Prospects, with MicroWarp Drives, Faction Small Booster, T2 Shield Amp, 2 x Mining Upgrade II and 2x EPS Mining Lasers (Low Cap costs, lets me run everything stable, Power Diag II, DCII, CCII, Kin II Rig…

2. Rewards aren’t that bad if you buy ships with skins. At least I was able to contract some ships that included Skins for a 1500 ISK per LP return, along with getting my ISK costs back as well.

I really enjoy not having to deal with Agents and love the timer, sort of like beating the clock for personal bests.

All and all, I’m very pleased at this point. Ran enough missions to be almost at 7 standings.

2 Likes