Response to the Blooder Attack in Anath

Okay, first of all, no one is invading any planets. I would love to come to Anath with all the GSF Marines I could muster and search for Ms. Naza, but without the permission of someone in authority to say so, I won’t.

There’s no ego to stroke here, my lord. Only a lot of worry.

1 Like

Indeed.

Yup. That’s what’d happen if I was landing troops anywhere alright, Cap’n Pecan. Fortunately, I’m not nearly so limited in my options or thinking as you.

We are all worried. Why do you think we deployed troops to my homeworld and are preparing for a Deathglow attack? The only way to stop this is to head it off. At least the targets are predictable.

Yes, I forgot you could use mindflood to expand your consciousness. Silly me, I will just shut up in my little sober world rooted in reality.

1 Like

If only the Goonswarm Federation fleet could be used for a more righteous purpose instead, such as spreading the word of God around New Eden by force.

2 Likes

A battalion from the 4th Para’nashu Triarii Infantry Regiment and a battalion from the 4th Para’Nashu Mountain Marine Regiment will be joining the 331st for a DEPFORMIS exercise. I will be joining them, and am looking forward to seeing Mishian troops in action, even if just training.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.