Retaliation

This is so obvious that even a blind man can see it clear as a star. My people are charged guilty for just existing but your own tyrans seems to get away with things easily. Like Nauplius.

The retaliation was a counter attack against military assets. Not a terror attack against civilians like your friend Chakaid did.

Given how little her ‘friends’ seem to care about the safety of her family it seems like she made the right choice.

5 Likes

The issue is that petitions have time and time and time again fallen on deaf ears, be it Ediety, Nauplius, various officials of the Kingdom and Empire, open flag waving Sabik in the militias, all have gone unanswered.

I pray for justice, but what good is praying for it when it has failed us so many times? What good is espousing justice when justice is continued to be denied? I’m tired of voices falling on stone walls, I will be watching for actual results from this with a discerning eye.

4 Likes

Say that to the billions upon billions of Minmatar who has been judged by your people.

4 Likes

Out of curiosity, what will happen if actual results fail to be forthcoming?

1 Like

And how long would it take to find the guilty, then the evidence points to Chakaid. for once actions had consequences then someone did something foolish, instead of the same old thing where the culprit went unpunished

5 Likes

And what if you presumed justice was done and somebody else who ended up being the actual culprit does get away with it? There’s a reason why there’s a process. This crazy vigilante act not only endangers faithful individuals of non-Amarr descent, but it could be that the actual villain gets away all because doing things the right way takes time. Does that honestly sound good to you?

2 Likes

And the most likely culprit, lost… some clones and horses while gaining a great deal of political capital. That doesn’t sound like punishment to me.

2 Likes

But a statement was made.

His sense of invincibility. His own personal clone is not secure. He is mortal. He can be found. He can be killed. He can be permanently put into the ground.

And his enemies are capsuleers. We can fail a thousand times. A million times. A billion times. We only have to succeed once, and he loses everything.

That is the message.

8 Likes

He only gains that political capital because You give it to him. You are the ones being played in this game.

5 Likes

Good.

I still advocate that any reprisals be excessive and disproportionate.

4 Likes

This is inaccurate and Capsuleercentric. Or did you just ignore the grandstanding he did after the attack?

2 Likes

In that line of thinking, I took the liberty of putting out a nice bounty on our good friend Chakaid.

Seeing as how he is now with one clone less and all.

1 Like

Yes, and that exactly illuminates the problem. Your people can get away with terrorism because there are noone from within that would stand up against it. Instead we will get painted as the aggressors and your actions supports that.

1 Like

I love all this wailing and gnashing of teeth from the slavers and their bootlickers who admonish Kernher for doing what needed to be done. Maybe if you actually understood what an attack of this sort on family actually meant you’d do more than pay lip service.

So Kernher may have lost the respect and friendship of a few of the appeasers and slavers, she’s gained that of her true kin.

6 Likes

At least she knows who her real friends are, now.

1 Like

… don’t speak on her behalf, please. This… betrayal from those who once pretended to care about her is not something that should be a public spectacle, nor entertainment. She is, to this day, Amarr. Even if the other Amarr abandons her, she holds true to her faith and holds the Empire to higher standards than they are willing to stand for.

To her detriment.

8 Likes

You obviously have not seen True Evil then.

There are some undercurrents of dissatisfaction of your handling of these events. This is a friendly reminder before someone wants a professional to retrieve your head for their trophy room.

4 Likes

Assumption of being ‘before’… decidedly not in evidence.

2 Likes

Kernher should have made this a matter of honour. Though she is Reclaimed and not of noble birth, I understand that she has earned sufficient honour through defending the Empire to offer the gauntlet - certainly to a mere Khanid.

A correct approach would have been to seek satisfaction with official permission, against the Sa-Baron. God would have judged him with blood and fire had he been false.

Consorting with a known enemy of the Empire to facilitate a terrorist attack - and, no doubt, furnish her and her organisation with valuable intelligence - was a serious mistake and may be judged as treasonous.

I hope not, as it would be disappointing to see a Reclaimed fall so far.

3 Likes