Return to FW

So, I stopped playing EvE about 8 months ago, however, now I decided to come back. My old character is FW based, however, I am unable to participate in it because of some drawbacks that I have experienced a year ago, and it will take me a month of doing missions to come to the game. I also have about 200 million of material on him and 5 million skill points.

Should I continue playing with this character, in order to try and get back into FW, or create a new one? How much did FW change?

1 Like

You could start with explaining what those drawbacks are that you’ve encountered. Maybe there is help for you.

Other than this would I suggest you leave the character as is, don’t delete it and start with an alt. 5m SP may not be much, but I see no reason why you should deleted the character. You can just start with an alt and move anything useful over to the alt. Maybe one day you’ll have a use for the FW character again.

1 Like

If it’s a standings issue, you can join a corporation that will offset it for you and you won’t have to worry about the grind.

1 Like

Or make an alt, let him make a corp, that joins FW, join that corp and fly in FW happily ever after.

1 Like

FW is a little slow at the moment. But it is one of the most enjoyable gameplay experiences in EVE

PVP is NEVER near any form of “enjoyment” at all…it’s pure stress nothing more…:slight_smile:
Stop posting fake news :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.