Returned to see what EVE is like

Can you elaborate on this a bit? I’m confused.

In your first paragraph, where are you saying the PLEX is initially coming from?

In the second paragraph, what exactly is CCP giving away for free to the biggest eaters?

no. Go away.

Why does this guy sound like he expects CCP to care about what he wants?
Why does he sound like he expects us to give a ■■■■?

Copying someone is the sincerest form of flattery.

1 Like

Hey! You! I know you!
Welcome back!

The cheaper the product, the cheaper the customers.

2 Likes

Who Is more likely to buy PLEX with ISK, the guy who plays 10 hours a month and has ISK totalling 500mill. Or the guy who plays 100 HRS a month, has 20 bill ISK and earns another 2 bill ISK a month?

Citation not needed, only common sense required, unfortunately you won’t be able to buy that with ISK or PLEX.

oh come on , Communism , brazil is a capitalist country , its a democracy ,its a big economy , we have Uber , Netflix , amazon prime ,steam, most of the services you guys have , Netflix is like 4 dollars for sd , and 6 dollars for 2 users hd. Steam use region system to avoid exploits that one time ago were many , now it charges a realistic price for games in brazil/ Russia and NORTH Americans cant hog the lowest prices , a btw we have most of the brands to, because no one is crazy to ignore a gigantic market like Brazil. I will not talk about it anymore because i see this is not a popular topic here and i don’t realy need it anyway , but Communism fuc# off lol

Flattery

Considering you’re making bollocks claims I decided you do not have common sense and need to come up with a citation, or ■■■■ off from my forums.

Im sorry you dont understand the difference between

“You are proposing Communism with your pricing structure”

and

“You are a communist and your country is”

Do you see how these are two different concepts?

CCP once said that onlaround 20% of people sub using PLEX.
Even if my memory is fuzzy,
it was far less th<n 50% of the players.

Your common sense is ■■■■■■■■.
Common sense dictates people pay the sub with cash,
because that’s offering the highest ROI.

Working for isk always has worse isk/hour than working for real money,
buying PLEX for ISK paying cash and or subbing with cash.

What are you? Poor?

things have different prices in different countries , but I’m done , you guys win
have some cake

Unknown

Where did I say Brazil is a communist country? If anything, Brazil is a totalitarian state ruled by a complete idiot.

2 Likes

i would agree with you before the pandemic
now it appear that our dictator is the least dictator of all the dictators
he is being burned because he don’t want to institute a police state and lock all the people in home
but this is a very thorny topic

Explain that to the people who are dieing and all those that will because he spreads lies about the severity of this virus.

yes
better for me to shut up eh
edit:
but i cant help myself
that was a low blow even for you

same deal, we are locked for more than 40 days …police are arresting people alone in the beach etc, its a thorny topic like i said

edit2:
mayor of NY said most of the people who died were in lockdown ,
btw , don’t use dead people to troll ,thats a disgrace rly , you don’t need it

:wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.