Returning and I think I had plex in citadel but

Hi Im returning to EVE and Im pretty sure that before quiting I did purchase couple of plexes to ahve them on stand by when I come back to EVE and they were in one of those cotadels near jita I belive…

Yet when I logged in I dont have any plex curency nor enough money to get one since Im pretty sure I got at least 4 for all the accounts but none of the accounts have plex curency that would even be equal to 1 plex.

Did they fix the search for assets in citadels? I know that used to be buggy maybe it just wasnt found when they were transfering plexes to mini plex things

There have been a lot of Citadels near Jita destroyed.

Have you checked your asset safety list just in case they’ve moved elsewhere?

asset safety list? Ill have a look at that. Do I need to check each toon seperately?

its the safety tab in assets right?

Yes and yes.

neither of that was the case… those plexes were hidden in small secure container… so they didnt go thru the search function. If I didnt take suspicion on why that particular alt had so much money on him when he was a hauler mule I wouldnt have found it in all the trash that I have across EVE XD

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.