Returning in game was a very bad experince

But then they’ll just have a bad time, too. Is that what you want? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

What kind of ship?

1 Like

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Geezus guys

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL TROLOLOLOLOLOTROOOOOOOOOOOLLL

Ok ?

What I lost some of my most expensive ships to incursions.

3 Likes

79518715538b9fb1b0ec7b9bfb475dc7539afda69c6c9c912515d6ea9cf67b2f

You are indeed.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

You know “people” will flag it.

BTW could you stop ruining my fun ? People may start to realize we are completely off-topic on a very serious thread. Just saying :oldtimeyparrot:

Hmm I think this parrot is just in rhythm for

1 Like

I suffer from depression and anxiety about how others perceive me. Sometimes I can’t bare to log in to the game, for fear that the other players may reject me. It would be much easier if I had a battleship and T3 gear or something, and maybe my own little piece of null sec where I can be myself, but unfortunately I can’t afford that right now. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to play another game :frowning:

4 Likes

No, you suffer from a need to give pathetic excuses about your expectation of rewards without any effort.

If you really feared rejection, you’d know that multiplayer games are not for you. And what’s more you would not post on the forums.

1 Like

Group Hug Time

Psst: Anderson Geten I think he was joking

Yay!

images

1 Like

The Geten has no sense of humour, not one tiny cell of it recoqnizes a joke

1 Like

Sorry I had the thought he was mocking OP but then I thought this would just be free aggression and not something a reasonable forum user could possibly do.

1 Like

I am not a reasonable forum user, I’m a lonely Scottish guy.

2 Likes

Indeed, the words reasonable and Scottish are rarely seen together.

<3 from a southern cider swilling sassenach

1 Like

Yes but you are what the Scots and we Ulsterfolk can deal with, an English with a sense of humour.

This explains much, especially where Billy is concerned.

Too much Poitín.

1 Like

As a Scottish guy how can u be depressed? U guyz have haggis and William Wallace.