Returning in game was a very bad experince

I’m trying to return in game and going to a incursion and I died in 10 sec.
Thx for great experience EVE DEV TEAM.
My return was a mistake.
At least give me my ship back to give-it some1 for free.

Zeg.

2 Likes

Did you know what it was before you went on it?

What did you fly?

1 Like

I died in 10 sec.

Must be the devs fault…it’s the only logical possibility…

7 Likes

If you don’t want to get burned stay out of the flames…

This is end content so what do you expect?

4 Likes

lol?
sorry sorry

LOOOL!

in come the insults by a wave of people that will tell you you are playing wrong .

1 Like

This is not about playing wrong this is about INFORMING yourself what you have to expect beforehand.

There is no,absolutely NO excuse for this rant about content that he should have KNOWN to be this dangerous if he had just READ about it BEFORE he did it.

So all of his complains are outrageous because all that happened was his own fault so why the complaining anyway?

I would have stayed silent in my shame knowing it was ME that did this and ONLY me…

6 Likes

lol, would they be wrong?

2 Likes

True

3 Likes

So i did…

Beauty is sadly not objective.

Some things have to be said anyway…

I was going to offer to replace your ship. Then realised you had previously destroyed 146 B isk of other peoples’ ships. So, I won’t.

3 Likes

oh god… can you imagine if he did an abyssal site. The forum thread would have stated “died in 5 seconds”.

4 Likes

To be honest and fair, I actually agree.

See, miracles really do happen.

@Ramona_McCandless if you keep liking my posts I feel like I need to buy you dinner sometime.

3 Likes

Hey, I like what I like, and I like what I see.

But I might take you up on that sometime :smile:

1 Like

But It is: Imicus is beautiful, old Moa/Gila models were beautiful as well. Rusty Minmatar hulls with duct-tape sails were exceptionally beautiful.

1 Like

it’s a troll~
check his killboard~
he also signed his posted~

No meaning yes
I can understand why you like the old Moa; nothing is as cool as a giraffe with a briefcase, but I do not like how the Imicus looks at me.

1 Like