Returning Old School Player

Hey All -

Been a LONG time since I’ve looked for a new home in EVE, hadn’t logged in since 2018 =/

Anyways when I say old school I mean it, I started playing at release. I’ve done pretty much everything (well what was everything back then) you could do and found enjoyment in it all. But I was most happy when I was with a tight knit group (I miss you TFS)… I have plenty of funds to do whatever is needed, and plenty of SPs to do nearly everything (230 Mil SPs).

Pirating, PVE, PVP, doesn’t matter to me - so long as the environment is relaxed, fun, and doesn’t take a video game super serious. (Sometimes it’s fun to have a shiny thing blown up).

Let me know what’s out there!

Cheers!
Tanny

2 Likes

Hey there, why not jump on our discord to have a chat about joining a tight knit group of friendly, helpful pilots in a top tier PVP Corp. We can also get you back up to speed and familiar with the game again, great space for PVE and the feeling of being part of something human sized that you are looking for.

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people

✪ US/EU TZ

✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

I think you would enjoy us here at The Order of Omerta. We are a chill group of older gamers in our 40s to 60s. We are heavy into FW which means lots of pvp. We also do PVE and indy/mining as well. We like to have fleets where we throw on the music bot and chop it up while killing who we can. Got HS/LS to fly in and we welcome more to our little family.

If interested stop on by and we will chat The Order of Omerta

hey WB a couple new threats to be aware of -

• (rare) player deployed structure “Mobile Observatory” on dscan means it can decloak you, when one is present, decloaking rolls start 15m after gate-in
  • Search assets region:pochven, Triglavians captured ~17 systems and they are an isolated gate network requiring special travel. If you have a cap there it is worth a lot.
  • New system Zarzakh is probably not on your avoidance list and may be routed from empire routes and may contain bubbles.
  • As of the new expansion highsec and lowsec systems with “corruption 5” also may contain bubbles.
  • If you see a “Jove Observatory” in system consider drones passive so they don’t shoot Autothysian Lancer NPCs, who will retaliate, chase and attempt to pod you
1 Like

hey tanjita
first of all welcome back hope you can find ure way

i hope we can help you whit that
here is what we do Hanging by a threat Now recruiting

if you like what you see then plz hop on our discord ill be there waiting :smiley:
Greetings and salutations
Evilsummit

Hi Tanjita,

We are a casual but active corp and alliance. We are specifially a mining corp but as part of a larger alliance we do participate in various aspects of the game PVP and Faction Wars. We are based in Min space and are most active probably 1500-0200 EVE time. Our thread for more info is here - ⛏ High Sec Mining Corporation - Seeking Miners and Industry Pilots - Spice Mining Defenders Corporation
Thanks Z

Hi,

You’ve been pretty much describeing our group.Not sure on what timezone you are usually arround, but if it happens to be eu/uk you should by for a chat with us.We are also long time players and we enjoy the chill attitude of the game, but we like to think that we are competent enough when needed.

This is us.

TSSOC has been around since 2008, lots of great members, living in an active area of Null, next door to Low sec and Hisec as well !

Come give us a look

check us out, pretty much exactly what you looking for

Started playing before release so old school too. Check us out!

Nakito Banner 4

Hey. Welcome back to Eve. It’s true what they say, you never really leave.

I seem to remember your name from Easily Excited way back in the day. I wasn’t part of the group but I had several friends who were. I was roaming around Kador and Kor Azor regions and made some friends back then. Mainly by just getting dropped by the locals (you I guess) and chatting.

Anyway, we’re here to talk recruitment: We are one of the oldest corps in Eve, formed in 2003. We are a member on Init. If you would like to check out Air please head over to here AIR is recruiting. Nullsec PvP and PvE with The Initiative

Hi Tanjita

Welcome back to Eve. Always nice to see returning players.
We are a null sec corp in The Initiative. Our corp is the fourth oldest in the alliance and our player are mostely old school as well. With your definition regarding old school :slight_smile:

In our SOV we can provide almost everything…

PvP, PvE, Abyssal, mining, industry, FW, Incursions, small fleets, large fleets. I’d say, you have the whole variaty. Our corp is very relaxed. There is no such thing as pressure coming from us, as long as the minimum requirements are met. More about that in a personal interview, should you be interested.

You can read more about us Thundercats here: [EUTZ] HOO as Corp in Init. is looking for active players

You can join our in game recruiting channel ‘Thunderkitty’ and we can talk there or on DC with audio.

In the meantime

Fly safe o7

o7 brother

I think you should check us out at WEF. We are all about a good time and building a right knit community. We’ve had our ups and downs but are on the upswing now and recruiting more friends to fly with. Hit me up!

Discord: bostonpriest

Very old/experienced corp that is always looking for members of a like minded interest. Give our discord a read as well as our post to see if we are a good fit for you. Any question please feel free to post in any of our public channels in game or on discord!

//Stay Dangerous

Hey Tanjita!

I have also just recently come back to the game after a long pause, but I found my home in -RUDE!

We live in Pochven and do everything from PvP focused OBS-Fleets to Nanogang and random roams.
It’s a very laid back environment and we are a pretty tight-knit group where we really call on the individual strenghs of each member to make the best of situations.

Check us out on discord: Rapid Unscheduled Disassembly

We are a Nullsec industrial corp based in Querious/Catch under the Dracarys Alliance.

Perks:

• Daily R64 Moons
  • Plenty of Anomalies for Ratting/Exploration
  • Daily fleets during CNTZ/EUTZ/USTZ
  • Jump Freight Service direct from Jita.

Requirements:

• 10mil SP minimum + Good History
  • Participate in 3 Fleets a month (Roams, OPs, CTAs)
  • Discord + Microphone

Hi Tanjita,

We’re a small wormhole corp living in a C4 with C1/C3 statics. USTZ, we’re very laid back, real life first sort of folks. Like you said- we’re here to have fun, not take internet spaceships overly seriously

We do a lot of pve and definitely jump on pvp whenever it is available. We engage in a variety of activities.

I’ll link our posting below where you can find a link to our discord. Feel free to reach out if you are interested or would like more information.

Fly safe! o7

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.