So I used to play Eve back in 2012-2013, and was a part of the Goonswarm/FCON (please don’t judge me, the guy who got me into Eve recruited me there). Since then, I have lost All ties to anyone I ever knew in the game and now find myself in a bit of a predicament. I am currently residing in a station up in Branch with a hanger full of ships and stuff(net worth= 4.03bil), 26.8mil SP, a 4.3 security status, and I don’t know what I could/should do with all this. I’m tempted to liquidate all my assets, save one larger ship with a full cargo hold or a smaller ship I can zip around in, and bail out to Low or High Sec. I am currently an Alpha pilot, and I am not opposed to becoming an Omega again, but only if I have a viable nest egg or means to plex my account to stay that way. I was most accustomed to ratting Data/Relic sites, did a little pvp in small fleets or larger excursions, and was learning a bit about Wormhole space, but I find myself interested by the Exploration side of the game now that I returned. Sadly, I know next to nothing about the market and have to teach myself the game all over again now. I’ve been watching tutorials and researching as much as I can lately and I see that Alphas can start piloting T2 ships in the next few days, so here comes the questions:
- What could/should I do about my current inventory?
- Are there reasons to stay where I am, or nearby, and explore/rat here?
- What ships/fits are viable for the activities I’m interested in for both Alpha and Omega clones, considering the new options available to Alphas coming soon?
- While avoiding the Market Game(for the most part), is there any options for me to earn enough ISK to plex myself efficiently while not spending a Ton of time in game? (Schedule would be ~2-3hrs,2-4 days/week)
- How viable is solo play for me to do any/all the things I listed above?
- Any general advise for me after reading my info?
I thank anyone and everyone for any help you could offer on this topic. I am a bit overwhelmed coming back into the game after so long away. I started a new account to help me learn a bit and get started, or possibly transfer ISK to in the future if I see it worthwhile. I’m not sure about getting back into a Corp just yet, but perhaps further down the road when I have more to offer one I may consider it. Please note that I honestly have no intention on spending RL money to plex my account for the foreseeable future. Thanks again, and Good Hunting!