Hello, I recently decided to return to the game. I see lots of changes which is a very good thing but i also have a couple of questions so if you please help me clarify a few things -thanks in advance :
Plex is a relatively new feature. You can buy plex and sell it in the plex vault for ISK. I am taking a look at the prices . Say, Quantity 1 plex =3.500.000 so i figure out this is around the price that 1 unit of plex is being sold at the moment? what is one unit of plex? when i take a look at the plex market i see: 110 plex for E4.99. Does that mean that by buying 140 plex I post a selling order in the market which will total in 140 x (~ 3.500.000) ? I am confused by what a unit of plex actually means.
I also read somewhere that also omega time can be bought as an item and sold for isk in the same manner is this correct? If it is, where can i buy omega time or sell omega time for isk?
Thank you