Returning vet looking for active corp

built a house and bought a boat now i’ve got some free time.

I really hate long interviews, I’ve been playing eve online for almost as long as it’s been around. I’ve given away characters to friends i don’t play with anymore. and been gone enough i am not familiar with what blocks are with who. not really intrested in making isk in wh space. I can do that if i wanted. but looking for a group that when i have time i can come shoot some stuff. mabe get shot at . it would be great if comms were involved. it don’t matter if there are 50 of 3000 if no ones on then it’s not fun. I do work on call. and can be really gone alot or have days on in where i can play. kill boards of characters who have skill points

Spiderweb | Character | zKillboard

Nocturnal miner | Character | zKillboard

System Shock | Character | zKillboard

Wicked Voodoo | Character | zKillboard

hit me up if your game. mabe we can fly together and shoot stuff.

o/

Stop by for a chat with me if anything from our advert might fitt your needs.

Hi. Could always use more interceptors and dps on our fleets. We do roams and strat ops every day. We also farm killmails in Pochven.

Ikitursas vs Barghests+Nightmares
Ikitursas vs Marauders

Cherry Defense Systems is a USTZ corp in an EUTZ alliance. We actively scout lowsec and will flash form for gas sites. Alliance does several strategic ops and roams daily, mostly in EU timezone. Right now there are some proxy wars in Cloud Ring and Placid between the blocs. The Initiative absorbed much of BL0B after V0LTA lost a cap fight and got pushed out of Fade+Deklein. We are survivors from that war, now taking the fight back to Panfam with some juicy Fortizar kills. Ops have been very successful this month and morale is high. We have territory in Fountain, Pochven and Curse. There are always FCs ready to form, and miners looking for gas. The more guns we have the further we can push into enemy territory.

Hey Spiderweb!
Welcome back and congrats on the house and the boat! There are so many questions I have about the personal side of your post - BUT, I feel like this may not be the forum for that, specifically! Hopefully I get an opportunity to get some details from you in the coming days!

I am Odysemus!
I am the lead recruiter for Project Omega Industries, a subsidiary of the Shadow Ultimatum Alliance (which falls under the Imperium (Goonswarm)) - full disclosure!

We are a large, very active Null. Sec. corporation that makes its home in the deeper recesses of Esoteria. We have a very lucrative pocket of space with quick and easy access to PvP and access to a whole host of other space that is controlled by the wider Imperium. You really can’t go wrong here.
HOWEVER, I think what shines the brightest about us and our alliance is our real life/family first policies and our compassionate, engaged community. We have a lot of fun with eachother and have deep running bonds that for many of us started around the time EVE started - like yourself.

I would REALLY love it if you considered coming to join us!
I will message you in-game, as well with some more details and I look forward to hearing from you!

~Odysemus