Returning Veteren

Been out the game a long time, last played a bit when wormhole were released but played heavily 2004-2011.

Once upon a time was super PVP orientated, flew with Exceed Inc on my main account back in the day.

Considering getting back into things, but would want to start again with a few friends…any decent 0.0 corps recruiting? (I have zero knowledge of any major alliances or politics at the moment, my old memories are such as Red Alliance, ASCN/BOB, Northern Coalition, Stain Alliance, Goonswarm, TEST Alliance, Mercenary Coalition, etc haha )

Cheers

Hello Lucania,

Have you ever considered living in WH space?

I haven’t, I don’t really grasp the game again yet. I mean what the benefits of WH space are and where the action seems to be. I have experience using probes to hunt out Wormholes and explored a little but, I’d have to admit I’m a sucker for a home constellation somewhere, with a few stations - maybe that’s just my ASCN roots showing.

Also, hell if I know how to navigate these new forums!
Only some will remember the old school ‘Alliance Chat’ and leaders of Alliances declaring war. Cyvok, SirMolle, Mittani. Used to just rock the foundations of the game.

Heya mate, old timer myself currently hanging out in B0SS alliance. Got a good mix of players of all experiences.

Read up on us on the wiki and swing by discord to swap war stories if you wish:

Lucania, Welcome back, mail sent in game.

We would love to have you and ur friends join us, our guys in ITcan help you with anything you want. With a great area of nullsec for you to grow and develop in a great part. We do it all and can help you in anyyhing you would like to do. I sent you a ingane msg and i hope to hear from you.

Hi. You should check out Noir. We’re a merc alliance that lives in Thera, but we take contracts all over the game, doing everything from NS constellation harassments to WH structure saves to making timers in an area to see who sides with who. We’ve been around quite a while, long enough to have our own module and we even have the undisputed longest running EVE podcast.

Our players are fairly evenly split between EU and US TZ so you will have people to fly with. If objective oriented PvP sounds interesting to you, come chat with us on our Discord.

Come check us out. We are an amazing group. Can’t find better people.

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/tssoc-is-recruiting-null-sec-pvp-pve-indy-the-works/175200/119?u=mattceza

Hi Lucania

We might be a good fit if you are looking to get back into pvp.

just check us out m8

hope to hear from you

cheers
Prim

Hi Lucania!

TDSIN is recruiting!

We live in lowsec, so we’ve an abundance of wormhole connections for pvp content! We roam, hunt through wormholes, black ops drop on people, and do medium sized fights every day in USTZ and EUTZ!

We pvp throughout the whole of New Eden as all the wormhole connections allow us to move around a lot.

We also just turned 13 years old recently, and we’ve got a lot of older players and returning ones joining. We have a casual laid back approach to things so there’s no CTAs or mandatory operations.

If any of that interests you, hop into “TDSIN Recruitment” channel in game and come have a chat!

Here’s the link to our recruitment post on the forums for the whole spiel:

Hello Lucania

LOG is recrutiing, League of Gentlemen

Welcome back to EVE, a fair bits changed since 2011!
I stopped playing in 2011 as well and returned in 2019, steeep learning curve but you’ll soon get back into the groove.

LOGs is a PVP corp, null sec, member of one fo the best alliances in EVE for the last few years.
The corp has been around since EVE started and many of its members have been around since then as well.
We have recruited a few returning players over the last few months, so if you where instrested in joniing, you would be in safe company with other players looking for similar support.

Voice comms is a must, no drama is also a must.
Most of us are the wrong side of 30, 40… and some even higher, so its important that we take part in our community, engaging with the corp and alliance, but equally important is also recognising real life comes first and we play this game for fun :slight_smile:

If you would like to find out more, drop by LOG Pub in-game, theres a Discord link in the channel as well.

Lucania, any joys with finding something? Come play in Stain? Sent you an in game mail, we’d welcome you to our community.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.