Revised EVE Activities & Careers Chart Project - Work in Progress

I joined this forum in June 2017, some six years ago. In all that time there have only been two people whom I’ve ever felt the need to block - life is way too short to allow toxicity into your life IMHO.

I kinda knew that when the chart got the Community Pulse plug, it was likely to bring some trolls out from under their rocks and to re-energise them to misbehave. Some five days later they are now attempting to seriously disrupt this thread by making multiple posts to twist things and to even to try to damage my reputation and credibility with CCP.

It’s really sad that in the face of a positive thing - eg: the chart - some people’s first response is to attempt to kick things over, but I guess that’s life. There is good and bad wherever you go and this includes EVE. I take my inspiration from people like @Mike_Azariah and @Chribba, whilst others search for their EVE heroes elsewhere and sometimes within cults that are almost quasi-religious at times.

Just to be clear, and this is the only post that I’ll write on this, I’m not going to respond to trollish posts here, however many you post. Please don’t waste your time and energy continually writing acerbic prose because it really will not get a response.

To put this another way …

Credit: Thanks to LordOdysseus for posting
this to the The Like and Get Likes thread III.

:rocket:

5 Likes