Revised Eve Career Chart Project - Work in Progress

Got it, thanks. < smiles >

PS: put Mining right smack in the middle with lines connecting to all the others :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I have no intention of doing that! LOL

Although I’m mostly a miner in EVE, in terms of the design of this chart, I’ll be 100% objective.

All play styles that exist, irrespective of my personal interests one way or another, will be treated equally.

Mining is a legitimate career path, but one that is no more, or less, important than any other one.¹

Useful (although I don’t know much about ESS because I’m not a null sec’er). I did find the following info online …

What is an ESS?

More Deployables From Super Friends

Encounter Surveillance System Update

Robbing Some Space Banks

Could you possibly post a diagram (maybe use the existing chart, saved as a PDF and write onto it as a note?) of where you see ESS (and any appropriate career titles - bank robber?) fitting in please?

Good luck with the chart, will look great !!

Thanks!

:mouse:

1 . I did know that you were joking by the way @Han_Zealot you little minx, I just didn’t want the possibility to creep in of people thinking I might be biased in my approach to the design because of my personal career choices. < grins >

1 Like

My drawing skills are abysmal.
I would put the ESS block on the PVP/Piracy part.
Title: BANK ROBBING.
Text: Locate a rich ESS, steal from the Main Bank and avoid the angry owners.

p.s. I was wrong about the public fleets, they are mentioned on the '16 chart.

2 Likes

I’ve created the box that you suggested @Wadiest_Yong and it’s in the latest update at the top. I slightly amended your text to bring the style into line with the rest of the boxes. Let me know if you like it.

:mouse:

only one bump in a 24 hour period… not 2 hr lol.

1 Like

all guud :smile:

1 Like

Make a more defined border between the various groupings, such as PvE, RPG, and Journalism.

Also, add to journalism, an in-game and and out-of-game section. Also, include the option for joining ISD volunteers.

I like the addition of the Alpha and Omega icons. New players can concentrate on the alpha blocks initially, and dream of the future looking at the Omegas.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

OK, how did this get reopened?

OP asked politely. So it was reopened.

:heart: That’s nice of you. It’s about a work in progress so I feel the thread should not have been closed - even though my feelings have no bearing in these forum whatsoever - so thank you.

Nice, Bravo.

It would look less lonely with some shading inside the indicator, a grey gradient maybe or a thicker contour line?

That’s a nice thought. I think yes, you should.

You’re welcome!

It’s going to look neat. Thank you for this effort :heart:

3 months with zero activity = automatic closure.

Please don’t mix Alpha/Omega with New/Old player

There are activities for omega rookies just as well as activities for alpha veterans

incursions and bank robbery for example