Ridiculous subscription prices

Your subscription pricing is ridiculous. I’ve not played for a while now and I thought I’d take another look today. £15.99 a month for each account Is absolutely crazy. I mean how do you justify that cost? My wife would divorce me if I resubbed my 3 accounts for £48 a month. how you retain a player base I’ll never know.

You need to get a better job and or wife.

5 Likes

bellends need not reply

If you can’t afford three accts, then pay for one and make some friends in game to cover what the other two were being used for. It’s kind of the accepted thing to do in multiplayer games.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hey, every piece of pipe has a spigot, and a bell, good one though.

Seriously, it’s 15 bucks, you even lift brah?

I read that as “apply” at first…which I found a bit amusing, sorry.

1 Like

your one of the guys why CCP raised their prices :stuck_out_tongue: all others take the cheaper versions

Well, the game is free to play, so even though you are whining and throwing a public temper tantrum, I doubt you will find any sympathy anywhere.

3 Likes

Ooof , I forgot how toxic the eve community was. I’m not really having a ‘public temper tantrum’ as you call it. I just can’t really see how the devs justify the huge jump in sub costs. I mean what’s actually changed in the game as in improvements over the last year or so. Can’t really do much as an alpha pilot either so the free to play spin they put on it is BS really.

2 Likes

Calm down, throwing a tantrum isn’t going to change things.

The game is free to pay, so stop whining.

@Gumz_Elongur
The Devs correctly predicted there would be whiners who will whine about the price increase so they very astutely created a Whine thread especially for whiners who want to whine about the price increase.
Aren’t the Devs just fantastic?:smiley:

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

2 Likes