Rogue Drone faction?

I’ve been warping to an anomalies with rogue drones recently to get free daily SP, but few minutes later I got a notification that my standings with rogue drone faction has decreased. I’ve been shooting a lot of rogue drones in my mission running days but never got such notification. Is addition of rogue drone faction a new thing? Is that a hint that CCP will add agents for rogue drones in future?

1 Like

The Rogue Drone faction was added earlier in the year, sometime in the spring I think.

Standings were added for the Trigs at the same time I believe (but currently there doesn’t seem to be a way of affecting those)

1 Like

Drones can’t go rogue if they’re destroyed first. That’s why we should shoot all the drones.

It’s the only way to be sure.

Yeah, would be nice if CCP added Rogue Drone, Triglavian and Drifter Agents to the game but I highly doubt they’ll do that anytime soon.

Triglavian ones might be added later in the month, they did tease that we would all have to choose between the Empires or the Trigs at Vegas for part 2.

1 Like

Or as most will do: have a Trig alt I suppose. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

That sounds great but CCP has a proven track record of promising lot’s of stuff to be added soon, then many years later they might actually implement a buggy unfinished version of it with the promise to iterate on it later, which they don’t bother doing because they’re busy working on new shiny stuff that supposedly will be implemented soon.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.