Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

Hello @Kallus_Saraki,

i am glad that you are very interested in this project of mine. It’s good that you have questions and ask them. Ofc i will do my best to respond to your questions to get your curiosity satisfied.

1. There are alot of factors regarding this if you can or not join in with a not so old character. But most of the cases you have to create a new character to join.
    The reson why is to keep our standings with npc corporations and factions the way we like it. Possitive with some and negative with others.
    Other factors would be from what faction and house your character is apart of, what you have done with that character in the game. So this is something i would like to have a chat about in a voice channel in my discord so that both of us could figger out if your character would be applyable or not.
    Regarding the rp there are 2 ways to go about it:

:one: :point_right:t3: Use the player lore i came up with as a base and build your story from there, or…
:two: :point_right: use your route as a base and build your story from there and imigrate to “our story” (the player lore that i created as a base).
(number one is the most poppular atm since i forgot to mention the other route to the other players :blush:)

1. Still working on this! I tell people to head to Embod system after they have finnished up their “homework” to intigrate them to use after a rp event. After that we will operate from embod system but we do not currently own any offices. I am working towards creating our own station/stations that we can set up in embod system and other places.
    Have not rented an office since i want every corporation in the government to be at the same place in the starting systems. So, by given time we will have our own station up and running sooner or later.

2. I DONT KNOWWW!!! I WANT TO KNOW THAT TOO!!
    There is so mutch unknown lore that needs to be under consideration and known first before a decision can be made.
    But at the current time, we are not hostile against them and do not engage them.
    We might take up their test to prove ourselves but not more then that as it currently stands. Time will tell more. But it leans towards that we might be friendly with them or create good relations with them.
    But as typed: I DONT KNOWWW!!! :man_shrugging:t3: :question: :exclamation:

I hope that your curiosity was satisfied for now & that you ask more questions if you might have any that might popp up.

With kind regards,

Tryme Trymsson