Roleplaying player made lore based upon the eve lore stories & a player government to boot. Recruiting!

Hello again, here is an informetive bump :slight_smile:

I noticed that i did write about criminals vs government, poloticians but forgot to mention every thing else.
Therefore i will write more about other roles as an informetive bump.

So, here we go:

Citizen
A citizen is a full fleged member of the government and will recive it’s full support. You as an capsuleer who wish to apply for an citizienship will be will be tunneled and processed through a corporation untill your applyance for citizenship has been accepted and processed.

So what is a citizen in this government doing and how does it effect the govenment as a hole?

A citizen is a citizen, a tax payer, a workor, unemployed, a student or what not. You don’t have to think that hard to know what a citizen is since it’s just to compare it to the real life.
The citizense are the beating heart of the governmenet and are vital for for the government. The government supports it’s citizens with all kinds of support if it’s needed and if the ruling political party enforces these political priorities. The support is there for the induvidual to support them in financial matters & growth.
The citizen role is the foundation that the is the is the first role you will have and continue to have throughout the membership of the government where other roles will be added opon top of that.

1 Like