Rolled drones

Here let me show you

How fascinating.

6 Likes

This pretty much.

Getting 5 good abyssal drones is hard and expensive. But getting two?

Edit- let one of the drawbacks be increased bandwidth requirement, :smiling_imp:

1 Like

These things have made it easier for people with less isk to compete. Most of the time itā€™s cheaper to get a rolled t2 that competes with a faction mod vs getting a faction mod.

1 Like

A rolled faction mod is still better than a rolled T2 mod.

1 Like

True, but they also start getting prohibitively expensive for pvp fits. And are no where near as common as rolled t2. Generally speaking.

1 Like

Will we be getting mutated trig ships next year?

Only in the CA$H shop :smirk:

Isnā€™t Abyssals just enchanting?

3 Likes

Yah, my drones tipped over, how do I get them to roll over again?

2 Likes

Hahaha

1 Like

You canā€™t, if you help them they will become dependent on humans and be unable to survive in the wild.

4 Likes

Youā€™re flying upside down :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Nah shes just flying a 2014 Legion

Yes, though its copied from EDā€™s Engineers.

Which is just enchanting with an RNG

I had no idea either, and wasnā€™t about to look it up. To me is sounded like someone had figured out a way of smoking a droneā€¦ Thatā€™s gotta be worse than tobacco.

1 Like

Oi you leave tabbaco out of this. Just because some morons decide to buy it mixed with God knows what doesnā€™t make it the tabbacos fault.

1 Like

You are a mindset and one I find greatly amusing.
Just your name alone sets the stage for an audience that ends up leaving in shock and going home to not be able to sleep.
You should meet Blanche Bitchworthy Floggristle.
Sheā€™s truly a peach.
Her entire goal in Eve is to reach -11 standing with literally everything and everyone.

1 Like

Ok fine.
Geezeā€¦
Smoke a rolled drone why donā€™t you?

Wait thatā€™s possible now???
I thought our ships are gimbal locked forever!
This is awesome! Yay CCP!
No more 1980ā€™s math!
Woohoo!