RonUSMC for CSM 16

Be the change you want to see. Ron has trillions of isk of assets sitting in his hangar that could be used to fund and wage asymmetric warfare on larger coalitions. Ron has far more wealth and influence than most players, and yet he continues to support large-coalition gameplay. Why should we trust him to change his ways if we give him even more influence? There’s plenty of credible arguments in this thread of him having poor game understanding and mis-representing things for his and his large-coalition playstyle’s gain.

Here’s the kicker: if you or he actually want to support other styles of gameplay, why aren’t you stepping back in favour of the candidates who live and breathe those styles of gameplay?

Persuade me that RonUSMC is a better for lowsec/wormholes/small-scale nullsec than Phantomite, Suitonia, Stitch Kaneland, RixxJavixx, Arsia Elkin or even Xtra Squishy lol.

2 Likes

You realize how transparent this is, right?

3 Likes

You rage quit the game after losing your titan. Can you explain why this makes you a valid CSM candidate?

3 Likes

The real questions is why would anyone other than Ron himself make a brand new account to try and act like someone else is endorsing him. Why would anyone want to keep who they endorse private…

In other words… “Hi Ron why are you trying to make yourself look better by fake endorsing yourself?”

2 Likes

Hi Ron,

After the battle of M-2, which you reference in your campaign post, you left EVE “forever”, referred to the EVE community as “toxic” in your streams, and hid away from the EVE community for several months.

Could you explain how this reaction to setbacks and view of the EVE player community should encourage people to choose you to represent them to CCP for you?

14 Likes

Just going to let this sit here. Saying that kind of ■■■■ does not belong in a game. And a person who says these kind of things does not belong on a board of players who represent the community.

11 Likes

All of this was already addressed in the posts above.

I am. Already posted on Arsia’s thread.

I don’t know if he is better. However the changes I am hopeful for are related to large alliances and it requires to have someone with the prerequisite experience and knowledge to argue for (and push) such changes. In this regard, no matter how much I enjoy (and like) Arsia, I don’t believe she can meaningfully argue for large org changes. To be fair, she never suggested she would bother with such changes - her topics of interest are in areas where she has great expertise.

Here we don’t have a case of “better vs worse”, but it is rather the proper person/player who can initiate a change for the better.

If Ron (or any of the person with experience in large organizations) imparts changes which lead to reduced influence of large groups over smaller ones, then that is a change worth fighting for and is something that the small corp fellows can not offer.

Please note, this type of large scale change is going to be incredibly difficult to establish - since it is related to emergent gameplay. I am hoping that some good ideas will come to the forefront that will provide more freedom/options for small groups to carve their own path in EVE.

Ehm no it wasn’t and the fact that Ron isnt answering anything but you are kinda just solidifies my argument that this alter ego of yours is just an attempt of making your candidacy look less pathetic than it already does.

2 Likes

Personal attacks do not win arguments.
If you bother to read the above posts you will be disabused of your misconceptions.

1 Like

No but I did ask a question that nobody else asked and you still haven’t answered it you just claim its been answered cause you probably didn’t actually read my question in the first place… something something glass houses

1 Like

Is this an issue? Sounds like you’re just a carebear. This is players playing in the sandbox.

Judging from the thread I’d see that most everyone disagrees with your desire to remove things from the game that create content. Sorry but lol no.

4 Likes

If The Redeem3r isn’t Ron why is he speaking for him? I find it a little odd. Why isn’t Ron answering the questions himself?

5 Likes

I posted in support of Rons candidacy. A few questions were addressed to me and I answered those.
Why is Ron not responding to some of the questions addressed to him is his own business. In fact, he is live streaming, right now, on twitch … so you can ask him directly.

1 Like

wow speaking for him and plugging his streams, how nice of you :wink:

2 Likes

Ron has complete control of the discussion on twitch. On an even playing field where he can’t censor things at will, he’s clearly unwilling to engage in any sensible discussion.

6 Likes

This may very well be true. I don’t know.

1 Like

“Hey guys, I’m totally not Ron, I just made a brand new account to camp his CSM thread because I love him so much, btw he’s streaming rn you should go watch! :)”

3 Likes

I have a soft spot and a lot of respect for the content creators of Eve. RonUSMC is a streamer and actively engages with his audience in his stream. He also provided a detailed information about the ongoing war to his viewers that isn’t that familiar with Eve politics and political geography as a whole.

With that RonUSMC has my vote for CSM 16 along with Hy Wanto Destroyer, Rixx Javix, Lucrative Business Opportunities, and finally Jim Halescott

2 Likes

Perhaps you missed the point - it is not easy (possible) to read and post here while also actively streaming and communicating with viewers.

2 Likes