Rookie channel is a mess

Well thats a relief.

I thought I had been blocked from clicking that apply button because of how I had applied in the past.

1 Like

The fact that volunteer moderators have to sign an NDA is strange.

It’s for legal reasons and stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. They get told by CCP to do all kinds of shady, illegal stuff that would get them into trouble if it were revealed. I hear all new ISD members have to go through a week of hazing. They stand outside Reykjavik, naked, in the middle of winter, for a couple hours, before having to run through the town shouting “I LOVE EVE ONLINE! I LOVE CCP!”

On the plus side, I also heard the beer parties are pretty good.

1 Like

You make that sound as if that’s a bad thing.

In reality, the NDA is probably about “don’t disclose customer data or internal workings blahblahblah” which makes really good sense.

2 Likes

In case that was to me, I don’t object to the existence of NDAs as such, but I don’t for a millisecond buy the idea that everyone who wants to say moderate a channel or point out typos has to be behind the full ISD vetting process and NDA.

1 Like

It’s been a month, where are the promised ISD!

Which rookie channel, the real one, or the ones after 30 days others get?

The fact that a company that sold for 425 million uses free employees is strange.

It’s like Union Scabs, only they work for free.

Seems CCP’s efforts resulted in a big fat nothing, other than selling skill points of course. Time to stop bothering.

The help channel is the last place to get actual help.

I helped over 200 miners get right with the law and purchase a valid New order mining permit and what did i get for my helping these wayward folk?

An ISD ban.

The saviour help them.

What hope have you got when the ISD of the channel refuses to tell them mining in James 315 territory without a valid permit will get them shot on sight.

Until you have an elite PVPer with a blue in channel name that represents authority in the channel, what hope have they got.

Praise James 315.

1 Like

you got banned cause you roleplay and try to recruit in wrong threads, all out of topic, just you doing by now. CODE must be really desperate, if you need to do this all the time :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Trained?
In what, hammer proficiency?

but why not?

We would if there was a button to apply to STAR…

Applications to STAR are currently closed, hence the removal of the link.

Keep an eye on it though, it’s worthwhile and rewarding. You can still help in your own way in the meantime :slight_smile:

I checked, and theres too many noobs in it.

1 Like

you mean bittervets? the rookie channel is supposed to be for the noobs

Careful, any sharper and you might cut yourself, genius.

1 Like

So 10 year vets shouldnt help new players?

Well you heard it here first, good job.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.