Rookie PVP training Fleet- Free fitted ships unlimited

If you really want to be fair …read this too then … EVENT INVITATION for ROOKIE PILOTS-closed also i cant update the event on main post now because isd silencing me. Ccp doesnt know … also im ■■■■■■ up tired of having hate DM ingame messages telling me im scammer… im invitig them to fleet so i can drop capitals on top of them( high sec ) … im inviting them to kill them…people ■■■■ posting my ads in forum…

Oh i forgot … i do these things like over 2 years now … but you know im not shining star like mike so people has right to torture so much so they want… and because of i have answered ■■■■ post isd punished me but not ■■■■ posters… and he prevented me to pull my post back clean the field … and now i cant update this event with new dates… im tired … still im warmly welcoming new pilots in game and doing my best to help them guide them for better start before they go their own way . And thats makes me happy …

Im filling bowheads and keep 4 bowheads load ready in hangars for back up!

Rookies are soo much brainwashed in rookie help they call pvp ers shitt people bad people … scammers … but they eagerly join fleets like CCP boosted … i did that for years with zero ccp support but cant reach out people … at the end of the day i cant even get enough people emtp one bowhead loads of ships… but constantly get insult and ■■■■ … how long you can hold this in these conditions ? 2 days ? 2 weeks ?. Im doing this for years !