Root causes

EVE’s multiboxer

3 Likes

Neither you nor OP have any clue about the root causes of multiboxing.

As I’ve said, the only reason multiboxing exists is because CCP allows it.

You can continue to lie to yourself blame others for your being bad at Eve, or you can accept it and not let the way other people choose to play the game to make you so butthurt.

I am on topic. Just because what you say is “utterly wrong and bullshite” doesn’t mean I went off topic.

1 Like

Multiboxing is part of what makes EvE unique.

Those who oppose it, they are not real EvE players.

5 Likes

oh i do, cause i am both a ganker and a HS industry guy…not my fault you are so ignorant.

nah you tried to switch the convo from the topic to anti-rmt practices of CCP…
do not respond directly to me again…failure will result in every post from you to me directly being flagged immediately as soon as i see it.

Flag me all you want. Not my fault you’re having a tantrum over you completely misunderstanding the point of my post.

Everyone keeps linking multiboxing to PLEX, and I pointed out they have nothing to do with each other.

Maybe look into some therapy for those emotional issues you seem to have, but leave them out of the forums.

2 Likes

The root cause of multiboxing is CCP said it’s fine.

3 Likes

1 Post removed.

Specifically restricted conduct
The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:* Trolling
* Flaming
* Ranting
* Personal Attacks
* Harassment
* Doxxing
* Racism & Discrimination
* Hate Speech
* Sexism
* Spamming
* Bumping
* Off-Topic Posting
* Pyramid Quoting
* Rumor Mongering
* New Player Bashing
* Impersonation
* Advertising

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 12 hours.

I for one do not multi-box. I am an alpha, so there is no point. However as I see it, the availability of multi-boxing leads to another problem. While it is illegal to bot, I have often found it to be true, multi-boxing encourages botting in games. Maybe CCP should whitelist botting and charge players to do it too? I briefly played a Chinese MMO where it allowed you to bot as long as you used their built in tools. That got boring fast!! I also played about in another online MMO that allowed God Mode, so that one was done and over before I started. Multi-boxing isn’t affecting my game play, so why bother? If I did own an online game, it would not be allowed. Anyone caught playing 48 hours or more straight would be warned we suspect them of botting or at the very least account sharing. Games have rules. CCP wrote the rules for this game, so play by the rules, or don’t play.

Merry Christmas :wrapped_gift:
Have fun!

1 Like

Well, that’s demonstrable nonsense. Not every multiboxer is PLEXing…and I’ve never seen any stats that indicate what percent are. I’ve never PLEXED an account…I pay for more than one Omega directly. What’s more, having multiple accounts does not necessarily even mean a person is always ( or ever ) multiboxing. Again, there are no stats on what portion of people with multiple Omegas do actually multibox and how frequently. One cannot even be certain that those PLEXing accounts are actually multiboxing.

As with all your posts, you just make blanket statements on complex issues, with zero evidence in support.

2 Likes

I’ve always said they should. Imagine if Caltech and MIT had rival bot mining teams, and then Oxford came in and ganked them all!

1 Like

As i am certain that the OP and like minded people can not wrap their head around what you mean by telling that there are people with multiple Omega accounts who do not multibox them, i thought about giving a little insight: there are people who do alliance infiltration, strategic espionage, corp theft and similar funny things on a professional basis. It would be detrimental if they would regularly login their Omegas in parallel and become trackable.

1 Like

I hear you.

A few years ago I lost 3 Rattlesnakes in the same level 4 mission when I was very drunk and kept falling asleep :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

funny how you think the ability to convert isk to game time is the issue, not the ability to earn 200mil/hour.

even when PLEX was much cheaper, it use to take a hell of a lot longer then 10-15 hours to be able to fund an account.

2 Likes

Why would you bother, use your credit card or somebody else’s and have fun. Who wants a second job.

Anyone dumb enough to waste their time grinding deserves to be ganked, looted and vbagged.

1 Like

It doesn’t even necessarily involve subterfuge. A person may simply want to log in and be a different and completely independent char….even living in a different area of space. I have other chars that nobody has any idea are me. They’re seldom even in the same region of space.

1 Like

I have seen one of your alts, she is your twin but blonde and flys a gnosis.

1 Like

Homework. Something most players don’t bother with.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.