RORQUALS in Highsec

does not change a thing to what I wrote.

You do realize the impact that would have to inflate local industrial production with all that ore flooding the market right ?

Rorquals in High-sec would be VERY inefficient (or hell of micromanagement) due to size and material of the rocks in High-sec. it would be sheer pain!!

Anyway in the 2019 EVE promotional trailer there is a Rorqual in a 0.5 system already, lol.

Well, if anybody in their sheer wisdom enable Rorquals in High-sec, than please enable also yellow blingy timer on them.

Rorquals do not belong to High-sec. High sec is not meant for them. They shine in 0.4 and lower.

Since I didn’t said single word about this absurd topic. I see no point in dragging me into discussion. I hope that this was only miss click.

@Sordina1 sorry for that, it was a misclick. I intended to reply to to OP. Mistakes were made on mobile … I hope You accept my apology.
BB

1 Like

Are you insulting people with down syndrome, or is retard nowadays just a word for retarded people, independent of people suffering from down syndrome? I’d not call those retarded anyway. They don’t deserve that. They’re great people, actually! Insanely happy with life in most cases. Most people are actually retarded, in comparison, because they’re not half as happy. Retards are retarded. This reminds me of the South Park episode, where they’ve re-defined fags. All those fags on their motor cycles making noise. That was an hilarious episode! :smiley:

2 Likes

Edgy

I don’t know what you’re trying to tell me.

Yea great, so now all it would takes is a couple chars to chain empty belts as opposed to the chore and value of a dozen multiboxed accts.

Make Eve easy, peoples motto nowadays

1 Like

By not telling me what you mean by “edgy”, you’re taking the easy road of believing whatever you want, instead of critically thinking about it and explaining it.

Really I am leaving it for the DAVs to decide. But what the heck are you talking about Lucas Kell? Moon mining fields are way bigger than the average field and most everyone has at minimum 4 going. set them off at a month per with a week apart and every stinking week you got a 2+ bill field to clear. So why are you carrying on like they are the standard anyone can mine them out fields? we want them for the moon fields. I don’t know why you keep referring to what we call starter fields. those are for New Bros to work on until they get to our level. oh and Verlyn, one can still opt to use multi-windowed fleets with the rorq as the head ship. that too makes it even more efficient at moon mining.
If folks chose that option it still gives the ganker player targets to kill. there really is no problem with them being here other than gankers trying to mislead folks into thinking they are not good, they suck. or just call me names like I care. In the end Let the devs decide. the only opinion I care about is there’s

Lol so instead of having 20 orcas at ice belts we would have 20 rorqs. Let them come to hisec but give them the max EHP of a hulk hahahahah

This entire argument is so stupid.
tenor (3)

2 Likes

I actually agree with rorqs being in high sec. i am totally in support of this, however i have some conditions to this, and in general i think that rorqs should not be a mining ship as much as a support.

The way i see it is that their mining should be very limited more like that of exhumers, or even slightly lower then them. These ships are out of control and they really should be there as a form of compression for ore.

They way i see this is that the orca’s (who should be “freighters for ore”) and rorqs should be working together supporting the other mining ships, not out mining them.

If these conditions were met, i would totally be in support of allowing them in high sec.

You’re not wrong, the belts do suck. On the other hand, the moons don’t. Eve does not need anymore AFK “play”. TBH, orcas shouldn’t be bonused for mining either.

it would actually be better to eliminate Rorqs altogether from the game than allow them into HS.

4 Likes

If you want Rorqs in highsec, then I want cap ships in highsec to kill them. :skull:

3 Likes

In 18 seconds?

I will allow rorquals in highsec, but they will not receive protection from CONCORD.

2 Likes

You will allow? I must have either missed another posting that explains who you are or you might have a serious case of delusions of grandeur.

1 Like