Round Table Assembly Skarkon Emergency Session Results

You know, you used to be better at twisting peoples’ words around. My statement of ‘integrity doesn’t require me to hang around’ doesn’t mean I’m accusing the people who do of not having any. If I say ‘claiming group A does not have Quality 1 is false’, that doesn’t mean Group B doesn’t have Quality 1. In fact, it says nothing at all about Group B. So you can just ram your head right back up your arse and keep sniffing your own farts, 'k?

Frankly, I don’t care what they do. But when their choice of action is ‘stop opposing the group that’s an active threat to humanity all over the cluster’, if some of their members say ‘you know what? I’m out’, then accusing those people of not having integrity is a crock of ■■■■.

If someone had said after Niarja ‘I can’t be part of this group anymore’ and left Delve, while we’re surrounded with massive forces looking to permanently exterminate us? Yeah, that’d suck for those of us who are still here, but I’m not going to accuse them of not having integrity. I’m not going to pointing my finger at them and telling them ‘YOU ARE HORRIBLE PEOPLE’ for making that decision1.

Also: ‘not just kill, but permanently erase’. Wow. Way to highlight the friggin’ entitlement complex of the clone classes. You think we’re freaking immortals, and you’re suddenly so worried about ‘OMG, I might actually DIE!’ Yeah, well, welcome back to humanity, kid. Our carbon-copy existence isn’t immortality, it’s serial disposability. You can die. You will die. And your friends will replace you, and never even give a damn that you died.

Just like you never even gave a damn about any of them dying. You just replaced them with someone just like them.

Pretty clearly, the UTFS. And I can totally acknowledge the strategic necessity of saying ‘we’re gonna halt any offensive moves while we try to evac civilians’. Playing defense is a legitimate option. Shitting on people who don’t agree with that decision, less so.

1. And as much as I frikkin’ hate it, I’m not even really gonna get pissed off at people pointing their finger at me and calling me a piece of crap because I didn’t leave. I gave my reasons for staying to see the war through. I have to live with that decision. Sucks to be me. But there’s a legit case to be made that by staying, I’m supporting people who committed a particularly heinous act, and I gotta own that.