Royal Bank of New Eden investment fund

As this is a developer app utilised opertunity abiding by the T.O.C which prohibits scamming. I’ll invest a bill knowing that if you don’t pay me back I’ll be able to appeal to CCP to insure you do. Who’ll btw just nuke your accounts if you start racking up petitions instead of trying to help you follow the T.O.C.

What I predict will happen is OP will try ponzi and get over his head or run and quit on a big investment and CCP will step in and nuke his and anyone connected to this T.O.C breaking scam.

You did not send any isk sir im sorry. If you want to invest please do if not then dont.

im-not-saying-its-a-ponzi-scheme-but-its-a-ponzi-scheme

He didn’t scam it was bad investments! It was suicide gankers! Etc!!

Could this be interpreted as a game of chance?

His interest is not guaranteed by abiding to the T.O.C the investment is. Anyway as I said before I expect to see OP crying on reddit after CCP nules his accounts.

I’m reading this and I’m literally laughing!! It’s like you are trying to prove that he is the same guy as me!! What are you trying to prove by this post? Look, if you want to invest, just invest. If you got scam, then report it! It’s as simple as that!!

For me, I’m an investor and I invest in whatever my isk can make me money rather just sit on my wallet! And at the end of day, I will make isk and you will not. Just as simple as that!

PS: I can confirm, I invested in IChooseYou and I’m also investing here. If you don’t believe, then no issues. At least we will earn isk! :moneybag::money_mouth_face:

Please don’t encourage Solonius to reply further, do not feed the bears.

I’m just putting it out there so that investors have the full picture before they invest.

It’s always good to let people know of the possible risks.

Just trying to be honest here.

Why, thank you, I am a bear. A grizzly bear. But don’t worry, I won’t bite.

Fair enough. Lets just hope I can earn something from here. There are few red flags but all can be clarified anyways in the next few weeks or months.

1 Like

Thank you for this good question.
Its not a game of chance its just being honest. I work full time and dont allways get to play eve as much as i want. We all go on vactions and so on. This might lead to a month a year with no interest or similar. Im just trying not to promise anything i cant forfill.

In trading there is ofc allways a little luck involed. Some days you get great deals and can turn 10b-15b with a few klicks and then there are the boring days where its just mass and small profits.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask!

1 Like

If you can get someone who’s active on forums that invests frequently to invest i’ll invest too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got isk burning a hole in my wallet. I’ve signed up on the website and sent 5b isk. I’ve invested in other supposed scams, so why not grow my scam portfolio with a second entry.

1 Like

Well this is reassuring, 12 hours later, isk doesn’t show on website. Glad I bit the bait!

Make it rain up in here

Isk recived and confirmed!

1 Like

No worries i need to sleep and work aswell :smiley:

1 Like

May I have my 5b back with the months interest in January please.

And I’m not sure that this is legal with the TOs of the game because I think that would be considered rmt