RSI and you

We all know the Risks of RSI.

I have a personal interest in this as I’m more at risk than others due to an underlying health issue. But of late I have felt the itch of frustration at several parts of EVE that feel they have excessive clicking.

So Before I post my idea, I’m asking for all your suggestions and opinions on parts of EVE that have too much REPETITIVE mouse work.

I believe EVE measures certain “marketable” metrics based on number of mouse clicks. For this reason, you are probably fighting for a lost cause.

Am I the only one that thought this was going to be a warning about Robert Space Industries and the futility of waiting for a full release of Star Citizen?

1 Like

Exploration / Scanning is a click-fest and when the Mini-Hacking game was implemented, players said it was a major click-fest which, after all these years, it still is…

I haven’t done any PI but I imagine that’s also a click-fest.

In fact this whole game is one giant click-fest and more clicks are added with each new update.

1 Like

Roberts Space Industry?

1 Like

Omg I had to click. How will I survive?

1 Like

AOE, the first rts game had way more clicks than this.

I can still remember the scout and that fog of war on the map.

There is none, for me anyway. The only time I felt my wrist hurt was on the hand that is on my keyboard, not the one on the mouse, and it doesn’t hurt while I play EVE but another game.
Anyway, thanks for the thread.

agk-angry-german-kid
make keyboards RSI friendly pleasethankyou

on a more serious note: yep, ccp adds way too many clicks and scrolls at every occasion in just about every aspect of the UI

1 Like

Stealth “More AFK tasks plx” thread

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.