Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Leaked reports from Athounon claim a notable amount of Triglavian technology is being transferred between Port Mondturm and the Kigurosaka Complex and integrated into the existent architecture. Among the most noteworthy of devices is a pair of Veles Semiosis Conduction Consoles, one being installed in each facility.

unknown (4)

5 Likes

Placid Tribune Headlines 6.05.124

• Franchise Disputes in Archavoinet Slow to Simmer, UPA Maintains Dominance of System Politics But Accedes Review of Existing Franchise Holders, Solinari Swarm Habitat Accordiat and Arcan-Inak Planetary States Ease Pressure
  • Kirkinen Risk Control Continues To be Viewed as ‘intrusive menace’ by Memberstates and Groups across Pegeler district
  • System of Athounon stabilizing, despite ongoing planetary conflict between unknown warclones and FIO, 103rd Sublimation Group Remains Largely non-aggressive in groundside contexts despite continuing build up on planet VI
  • Permanent Residents of Materials Acquisition Mining Colony on Eugales VII - Moon 9 Raise Concerns Over Colony Safety, Petition Pegeler District Administration For Additional Defense Materials
  • Spokesperson Claims Materials Acquisition Colony Refused Bolstered Defense Measures Offered by UNF and EDA
  • DERAIL Activity Noted On The Rise Again In Pegeler Constellation, Continued Outcry From Residents Over Perceived Brutality Of Enforcement
  • Mass Congregation of Warclone Fighter Pilot Groups in Aubenall Disperses After Nearly Two Months of Battle Contests Over Ice World of Aubenall IX, SARO Red Troop and SDII Anti-Warclone Units Reportedly Scrambling To Track Dispersal
  • Unrest Continues Across Placid Region, More Reports of Looting and Violence From All Corners, Continuing Positive ID Reports of Rogue Federal Marine, SARO, Caldari Security Forces, and Others
  • Eugales Development Authority Begins New Mass Survey Project For Archaeological Excavation and Preservation, and Enhanced Resource Gathering Operations Across System
  • Eugales VI Orbital Ring Project Meets New Milestone, Orbital Framework Now Spanning Five Hundred and Fourteen Kilometers, Second Orbital Tether Spool Reportedly Being moved into Place
4 Likes

Holodump, 07.06.124

<< The following is a part of a public transmission of the Holodump – a GalNet 24/7 show with a rotating cast of hosts. >>

…and finally, Impetus let the fedo out and dropped the trailer for the Ascent across the cluster where it could and it is an absolute banger. We knew Takala was in it and people talked about that photo that would indicate Peter Roy being in it but for the fans who called to see Adel Freir and Roy be in a fight back-to-back your wish may just be coming true.

For those tuning in with video enjoy, those who just listen get your butt before a screen ‘cause it’s worth the watch.

Imagine that Rifter in the Cinema. Quiet-quiet-WHOOM, so epic. Already like five groups of people began to call to boycott Impetus, as apparently this holo instead of being about some pilot that actually did work to serve the people, the woman that Takala plays was actually at Niarja on the Trig side and ■■■■.

A movie is a movie, I’ll hold judgement ‘til I see it – I’m glad Maret is going to get on the big screen as a main character. I’d say she looks good in rags and dirt, but she just looks good in general…

<< The following is from an interview on the same channel later that day, featuring Adel Freir >>

4 Likes

Gamis X - Ammatar Fleet Logistic Support, The Skyhook - 124.06.06 20:21

… No way! B!
What?
Look who just entered the club!
… Who? Where?
The- ■■■■ … she’s at the bar now, but those people are blocking the view. She’s short.
So tell me!
Aria … Jenneth.
… Really?
Yeah, B! Go see for yourself!
… Okaaay.

… There! See?
… I don’t know. I can’t see her face.
I swear, B, it’s her! Come, let’s get closer! I want another drink anyway.
… What about our game?
Awh, ■■■■ the game! You win. But hey … if I 'm right … drinks are on you.
… Okay.

… See?! Told you! Hmm … what will I have? Something pricy…
Hold on … I don’t think that’s her. Her face … doesn’t look the same.
… You’ve had too much to drink. Your vision is impaired.
Heh! Speak for yourself.
Awh, you just don’t wanna pay.
No, I just don’t think it’s her.
Hmm. … Hey! Would you believe me if she has holes?
… Holes?
Yeah, you know … for jacking into the capsule?
… Okay. But how will we find out if she has them?
Well, she’s short … we can sneak behind her and … peek down the collar of her jacket.
… I don’t know … What if it is her and she sees us.
Ahahaha! See?! You know it’s her, B! Admit it!
Na-ah … Let’s go. Together.

…Gods and spirits.
… Okay, ■■■■, I believe you.
Told you! Hey … where are you going, B?
Out. Anywhere but here.
But … drinks?
Rain check.
Why?
Because she caught us peeking at her neck! Now I know it’s her, I don’t wanna risk gettin’ ghosted by a ghost!
… Wait! B! She’s not even in that corp anymore! She’s- B! B! … ■■■■.

4 Likes

SAISIO III, THE FORGE

The Amarrian Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist has begun to circulate propaganda posters and holoreel shorts among Achuran expat populations with the hope that some of the materials might be smuggled into the Achuran homeworld of Saisio III. The propaganda campaign seems focused on how slavery would make traditional Achuran activities better and features three scenes:

• An Achuran couple holding hands in an elaborate, high maintainance traditional Achuran garden while Minmatar slaves tend the plants, ponds, sands, and rocks in the background.
  • An Achuran family in a traditional Achuran tea room being served tea from a heavy, ornate tea set handled by Minmatar slaves.
  • An Achuran woman training traditional Achuran martial arts in a dojo using a live Minmatar male slave training dummy for practice.

Sedevacantist messaging is kept to a minimum in the campaign, the church’s empty chair logo and its slogan, “The Throne is Vacant” in Achuran script appearing only discreetly. Caldari authorities are expected to repress any sedevacantist materials found in Saisio.

2 Likes

Intercepted Home Guard internal memo, from the division of public affairs.

Aroroaki “Ax’l Thorne” Vanihasko has recently been featured in the Gallente periodical publication, “Runners Reach”

Attached is a link to the magazine submitted for evidence.

Evidence article A1

This has further drawn into question Thorne’s loyalty to the State as this is not the first time this individual has shown sympathetic support for the enemy. The list of incidences has now grown to over 18 individual infractions and consequently has now been elevated to code R1 scrutiny.

State Protectorate has been notified, and returned the following message:

“R1 status” is to be immediately removed by order of the State Protectorate internal affairs. Kaalakiota is aware of the infractions, and Home Guard is taking appropriate actions.

Further inquiry into the matter must be directed to Vankiiki Toraa.

((OOC: Special Thanks to @Clementine_Lafleur for their collaborative work in creating this magazine cover!))

7 Likes

In a small remote temple on Achura:

What is this, Riko?
My cousin send this to me, master. I though you might find it … entertaining.
Are those slaves?
I believe so, master.
Slaves serving tea? Ridiculous. Who would dare insult their guests in such a way? And that set is far to heavy to adequately perform all the movements. … What is this, Riko? I can not read it.
… The Throne is Vacant, master.
… Interesting. I suppose that might explain why the slaves are serving the tea, although if that is true then one has to wonder why the tea is served at all.
… Master?
Leave me now, Riko, I must contemplate this some more. Thank you for bringing this to me.

6 Likes

INTERCEPTED TACNET BLUFOR TRAFFIC, ATHOUNON

3 Likes
4 Likes

Several propaganda pieces have been seen in the Placid region, concentrating in the system of Athounon.

Description of both explain exploitation of State resources and citizens by EDENCOM. Of leadership from the CEP being misguided in continuing to trust CONCORD and EDENCOM. And implores citizens to strike and protest.

9 Likes

Excerpt: Gallente language short band communication broadcast, Placid. “Talk Show”, Morning Pierre.

Pierre: And I have news for all those idiots out there saying 'Ooooh, provocation, provocation! Guess what, you bastards? Leopold did nothing wrong, he’s not a criminal until we have some damn evidence and if you believe these charges are legitimate, you’re a sucker. An absolute fool. Get to the airlock, you Mega shill.

‘Oooh but we have to prevent war!’ **** you, you coreward son of a *****, you don’t live in Placid. There’s been war. They’re looting our homes, our businesses. They have stations and patrol craft in orbit.

Jean: Oh boy, here he goes!

Pierre: …And these corporate goons, they have troop ships in orbit. Did you hear about that?

Jean: No way.

Pierre: Yeah. It was on dirtside news this morning in Intaki.

Jean: Who, Ishuk?

Pierre: No, those other bastards. What’s it, Setzu Security under that Henrik egger.

Jean: Saitsuo?

Pierre: Yeah, them.

Jean: Weren’t those troop transports outbound from the system?

Pierre: No one knows where the hell they’re headed. Mum’s the word from Hyasyoda of course. Good luck getting answers from those guys.

6 Likes

Material from an unknown propagandist that has been recently circulating among the workers of resource harvesting colonies on Alamel VIII in the Serthoulde district:

Citizens of Alamel!

Does AEGIS really have your best interests in mind? Placid is beset with even more unrest than usual. Intaki. Renarelle. Archavoinet. All systems garrisoned by AEGIS. All beset with violence that they refuse to address.

AEGIS roams this very system, but to what end? For your protection? Think on that when they refuse to help you the next time roaming pirates make you their next target. They will not aid you. They do not receive payment to aid you, unless they are firing on the Triglavian Collective.

Athounon, in this very district, is a system on the cusp of peace. AEGIS will not allow that peace to flourish wherever they are present. Change is coming. Ensure that you are on the correct side when it comes.

3 Likes

SAISIO III, THE FORGE

The Amarrian Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist is continuing to target the Achuran people with propaganda posters and holoreel shorts. The latest campaign depicts the Achuran Elder Visionaries proclaiming, “Obey the Caldari” while at the same times reaching their palms behind them to accept stacks of cash from grotesque Civire with huge chins wearing Sukuuvestaa uniforms. As with previous campaigns, the sedevacantist empty chair logo and slogan “The Throne is Vacant” appear subtly in messaging. Caldari authorities are expected to suppress any suggestion that the Achuran Elder Visionaries are being bribed by any megacorporation.

Relatedly, the Sedevacantist Church has announced the production of a new animated series that takes place during the times of the Achuran Empire. Intended to make Achurans proud of their heritage, the series according to sedevacantist press releases will feature the Achuran Empire’s wars against a so-called “Bandit Kingdom of Pator”. Teaser images provided by the Church appear to show members of the “Bandit Kingdom” in traditional Minmatar dress with stereotypical Minmatar features. One scene may depict a traditional Achuran surrender ceremony, the generals of the victorious Achuran Empire plucking the eyelashes from the defeated “Bandits” in order to make brushes with which to write and sign the surrender documents.

Historians reached for comment said that a “Bandit Kingdom of Pator” is not present in genuine Achuran history.

3 Likes

EDA Survey Report Release

Preliminary Mass Archaeological Survey Report
*Preliminary Survey Data Has Returned An Initial Total Of One Thousand Three Hundred And Twenty-Seven Potential Archaeological Signatures Across The Eugales System, Spread Across Multiple Stellar Bodies As Well As Deadspace Zones.
At This Time, It Is Noted That Some Thirty-Eight Such Signatures Currently Are Occupied By Lai Dai Protection Services Units, Forty-One Are Occupied By Assort Independent Survey Claimants, Twelve Currently Occupied by Federal Intelligence Office Monitor Teams, and Sixty-Eight Occupied By Mixed Units Of CONCORD DERAIL and SARO Red Troop.
All Currently Held Claims Are Granted Full Recognition By The Eugales Development Authority, House Brezia, Wolf Brothers INC, And The United Neopian Federation, And Exclusion Zones Surrounding Existing Claims Will Be Honored.
All Remaining Signatures Are Earmarked For Extended Close Survey, Excavation, and Cataloguing. Claims Are Not Set Until Teams Land At Given Sites, And Other Claimants To Archaeological Sites Will Be Honored Should Claim Be Established.
Preliminary Resource Survey Release Will Be Available In The Coming Days.

5 Likes

Amarr Junior Diplomat Meets Gallente Lawyer In Night Of Intrigue!

See and Hear, Caille, Luminaire 20-6-YC124

Intrigue!

One of our intrepid freelancers noticed an unusual movement of Khimi Harar’s Junior Diplomat, Amicia Cora. Following her from Khimi Harar’s outpost in Girana-Fa near Yulai and the borders of Federation space to the dazzling city of Caille on Gallente Prime, it was revealed that she was meeting with the dark and handsome Gallente lawyer, Johanesse d’Montbelliard, a wealthy scion of a bastard off-shoot branch of the Garoun nobility.

Romance!

Cutting an unusually feminine figure in a form-fitting maxi dress of black lace, the youthful and lithe Amicia Cora made a striking contrast to the svelte and bearded Gallente lawyer. Tended to with personal attention by Guetier Gormond, the famed proprietor of The Gabi, one of Caille’s finest establishments, they were seated at an intimate table for two near the orchestra!

Mystery!

While our reporter was unable to make out what was said over the serenading tunes of the orchestra, the banter flew fast and furious as the wine flowed at the candle-lit table! At the conclusion of what seemed to be intense talks, Johanesse d’Montbelliard sealed whatever transaction had transpired with a kiss on Amicia Cora’s proffered hand!

Freelancer article by Ardishir “Pepper” Rezghi

Jorianna Gallaire Director See and Hear, Capsuleer Affairs Correspondent

[Advertisement]

10 Likes

Placid Tribune

Gas Storage Mishap Spurs Confusion, Chaos is Osmeden

Osmeden III - Federal Administration Information Center // June 22, 124

Response teams struggled this evening in Osmeden to contain exposure and tend to those injured by a pressured fuel depot in transit through Osmeden. While there were no fatalities, multiple teamsters and security staff were injured by shrapnel and debris as several compressed gas fuel cannisters detonated while being moved from an industrial hauler into a secured storage facility.

UPDATE 1900 EVE:

Multiple individuals exposed in the gaseous storage incident have reported unusual, flu like symptoms in the wake of the explosion. The specific cause of the illness is unknown at this time. Initial investigation from station medical staff into identified symptoms occurring from exposure to a condense aerosol seem consistent with symptoms identified in a previous improper handling incident documented by the Caldari Navy in Torrinos V the previous year.

UPDATE 1945 EVE:

Station security has linked the above incident to the arrival of a single Drekavac class vessel. According to initial reports, still particularly incomplete as Federal Police struggle to pool staff not displaying symptoms following the explosion, the vessel docked shortly after the pressurized container detonated and left 40 seconds after after delivering a small, unknown payload. Any manifest was quickly lost as dockyard staff worked to respond to the accident and tend to injured.

Despite being initially designed by the Triglavian Collective, reverse engineered Drekavac battlecruisers are not uncommon among independent capsuleers. The timing and sudden disappearance of the ship, however, remains highly suspect.

UPDATE 2000:

Gunfire reported in proximity of previous explosion. All residents and civilian contractors are asked to remain indoors in their homes at this time.

6 Likes

Independent conflict monitors of the Athounon Campaign report a large number of additional equipment and personnel flowing into the system. Among the most prominent reinforcements seems to be an extensive defense system meant to further fortify the Kigurosaka Complex on Athounon VI, composed of a number of 150mm railgun emplacements, and one massive dual 1000mm emplacement loaded with devastating “Javelin” charges. Additional troops and combat vehicles have also been deployed en masse, bringing the estimated troop count stationed between Kigurosaka and Port Mondturm to just under a million soldiers.

Shipment

Garrison Commander Yasosakki Tanizuki was reached out to for comment, but has unfortunately refused.

8 Likes

Sporadic reports have begun filtering in from Federal Marines fighting in the Athounon system of hostile combatants who seem to be working in concert with Triglavian forces on the storm planets Athounon IV and V. None of the accounts paint a clear picture of the new hostile force, but some details have been pieced together. Their garb is similar to but noticeably different from the previously encountered Triglavian forces, and they are using heavily modified weaponry based on Caldari designs. The presence of multiple combatants who cannot be older than 15 years old has also been noted in most engagements. This hostile force has been encountered coming to the aid of Triglavian forces engaged with Federal Marines, or attacking relatively isolated units, inflicting varying amounts of damage, and disappearing before meaningful retaliation can be mounted. Federal Intelligence is working to identify these attackers as well as the nature of their connection to the Triglavian Collective.

7 Likes

=AUDIO TRANSCRIPT - TACTICAL BRIEFING ROOM - SPD-TF NORTHERN COMMAND - MERCOMESIER=

=BEGIN=

YUMI: It’s not a “SuVee Style”. If you knew anything about the medium –

JON: What medium? Maker’s sake, comrade, it’s entertainment–

SELAAN: You know the story behind those guys, right? We found them in the wreck of an Atlantis evac transport. Trapped for over a year by some Malro egger and didn’t break. That’s why the Commander trusts them.

YUMI: Then you’d know such depictions, in fact, originate from Raata art. SuVee is merely reconstructing the ancient tradition of–

MARKON: So he sneaks out on his own, looking to ‘see the sights’ by the waterfront, if you know what I mean, heh, heh!

HOLLAND: The faceplates creep me out. I’ve never seen them without one.

SELAAN: I think it’s intentional. Can’t compromise their loyalty if you don’t know who they are.

MARKON: And then they found him in a waste crate in the Arcology docking bay!

EIRU: Are you two arguing about that SuVee cartoon again?

MARKON: How’d Riaan get away with it, nevermind make Chief?

JON: Sejikiin on the deck! [Shuffling and creaking of chairs, then silence.]

KAIVA: At ease. Commander Suzaku is occupied with pre-flight checks and so will not be joining us. Be advised he’ll be checking the recording.

We’ve all had a long day, so I’ll be brief. I know some of you out there think you’re taking the dropship to Caldari Prime and not Athounon VI. Particularly you fighter jockies. You marines are a little more grounded.

[Faint laughter]

KAIVA: Take it from me - you’re not worthy to lick mud from the boots of the men and women who stepped off that ramp. Nor would you want to be. You sucklings are on a milk run. You want glory? Follow your orders to the letter.

I’m also here to reinforce the spirit of your directive. This is a reconnaissance mission first and a sortie second. Remember your EAR - Evade, Assess, Report. Now, if during that loop you happen to see Fio or Veles–

[Aggressive hooting noise]

KAIVA: Silence! Vonsaikka, arrest that employee at once and bring him to the brig. Two lashes. Shameful. Does any other baka want a fast shuttle back to access control at an SNC cryo plant? If you think you’re real soldiers, act like it.

Yes? A question?

YUMI: Sir, what about the renegade warclones?

KAIVA: They’re trigs. So, same as Veles and any other kyber unit. Preferential engagement. Attempt to secure prisoners for interrogation. Anyone else fail to read their briefing slate?

No? Good. Briefing concluded. Action stations; hivaa saitsuo.

[Together] Glory to the State!

=END=

1 Like

Hevrice-V Federal Fright Storage

-Hevrice Gazette-

Federation day festivities touched all systems in the Federation, and Hevrice was no exception.
One Ax’l Thorne, Caldari Nationalist, had been witnessed throwing a Federation Day BBQ at his small local gym after the parade in Luminarie had concluded. A fair number of Federation Citizens were seen participating in the festivities, including one Azazel Drakonis, 4th place winner of the YC 124 Mr. Federation competition.

6 Likes