>fine???_

[I AM GLAD, LIEUTENANT. : )]

[RESULTS ESTIMATED 99.94% ACCURACY WITHIN ONE ALVEOLAR STOP. PRINTING.]

RADIO YELENA
DE VARYAZI-ONE NR 12
ROUTINE 152030Z JUN
FM VARYAZI CLADE STRATEGIC NARODNYA
TO SPECIAL OPERATIONAL TROIKA FOR EXTIRPATION OF CORRUPTED NARODNYA

Surface operations concluded with partial completion of strategic goals. Confirmed targeted destruction of surface facilities on Eugales IV by forward observers working in tandem with Khymorodnik subclade at the direction of subcommander Timur Khymorodnik. Secondary assault force joined Haldovnik Subclade Siege Elites to lead attack on subsurface structures and carry out cleansing of deviant automota infestation. Both teams made significant immediate gains with little resistance due to element of surprise, but began incurring heavy loses with the appearance of foreign adversary ‘SEMYON-DMITRI-IVAN-IVAN’ with suspected interference from Objective Sable-Fortune. Strategic recovery initiated at the orders of Haldovnik subcommander while Varyazi pathfinders remained behind to draw fire and sweep remaining objectives.

BREAK

Remaining units became caught between hostile deviant automata and ‘SEMYON-DMITRI-IVAN-IVAN’ troops specialized to counter Varyazi forces. Combat teams suffered heavy, but ultimately replaceable loses. Their sacrifices ensured vital intelligence that will bolster Varyazi datavaults that can be used to further our mutual objectives. Forward observers conducting battle-damage-assessment on DERAIL fortifications recovered multiple files of DED Covert Operations logs, while subsurface raiders were able to secure several petabytes of semiotic data on deviant automota infestation. Both teams were successful in plundering multiple crates of poshlost research data including servers, documents, and storage drives to prevent further development by ULYANA-NIKOLAI-FYODOR and backed them up to Varyazi’s GLAIN datavault for future evaluation. In New Eden, we call this a ‘double-cross.’ I take no pride in its necessity but hope it may prove our loyalty to Svarog’s commitment to the extirpation of deviant automota as well as our reliability as freeblade auxiliaries. Full to-date inventory of GLAIN datavault has been sent.

BREAK

Business aside, I have good news comrade. Surviving Varyazi operatives from both combat teams were able to plunder several personal effects from DERAIL fortifications, research facilities, and abandoned ‘companion service’ venues. Expropriated luxury goods from New Eden include physical media, spirits, tobacco products, and-- you’ll love this-- a fully stocked minifridge of Starsi cola. I assume our prior arrangement still stands. I’m also sending you another vinyl to go with that record player I sent for Totality Day. Not sure if you were a fan of the guristas post-punk, but I’ve heard second hand hardbass and turbofolk might be closer to what’s popular for you. That in mind, lets see how you feel about Midna Lyre’s Gallente hyperpop.

OVER

>what the frak
>are you sure these results are correct???

[99.94% CERTAIN WITHIN ONE ALVEOLAR STOP, LIEUTENANT : ) ]

[SHALL I FORWARD THIS TO INTERNAL WATCH?]

4 Likes