Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Intercepted communications traffic originating from Eugales VI. Transmission destination unknown, likely in Eugales near Archavoinet gate.

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY
UNIDENTIFIED FORCE ENGAGING TARGET. SVAROG LINES COLLAPSING. DISENGAGING AND REEVALUATING.

SVAROG FORCES DESTROYED. IN OVERWATCH POSITION. EVALUATING TACTICAL SITUATION.

SVAROG FORCE OBLITERATED. UNIDENTIFIED FORCE IN CONTROL, SALVAGE AND RECOVERY OPERATIONS NOT RECOMMENDED AT THIS TIME. ATTEMPTING IDENTIFICATION.

FORCE IDENTIFIED - MARKERS INDICATE GALLENTE AFFILIATION. REQUEST ROE UPDATE

ACKNOWLEDGE ROE UPDATE. GALLENTE WHITE. DO NOT ENGAGE ORDER IN EFFECT. SALVAGE AND RECOVERY OPERATIONS HIGHLY DISCOURAGED. REQUESTING EXTRACTION.

CONFIRMING EXTRACT. OUTBOUND AT THIS TIME. REQUEST NEW ENGAGEMENT.

COPY NO ENGAGEMENTS AT THIS TIME.
RETURNING TO BASE TIME NOW.

3 Likes

snippet from Placid Tribune broadcast
Eugales Massacres Halted By Intervention of Federation Forces!
Eugales VI - The scene is tense here on planet VI of the Eugales system, locally known as Shine Ehklel(Translator Note: New Beginnings) after a series of intense conflicts over the course of the past five days, instigated by elite units belonging to CONCORD’s DED SARO and DERAIL departments, where a second brutal siege was carried out against infrastructure developments, colonies, and settlements across system under the seeming sanction of ‘destroying rogue AI’ with little care for who was in the crossfire, which became further exacerbated by the sudden and unexpected appearance of Triglavians of the Svarog clade on planets IV and VI.

At this time an uneasy standoff is occurring in orbit and here on the surface, with the local forces of the Eugales Development Authority, multiple disparate independent mercenary units, AMJC Self-Defense forces, Rogue Drones, strange automated forces, the United Neopian Federation’s capsuleer, warclone, arcology security forces, and presumed Neopian Army and Fleet Regulars on one side, and Federal Marines and Federation Navy on the other.

Reports continue to cycle in from across system of similar scenes occurring on planets III, IV, and the moons of planet V.

Current casualty projections are grim on planets III, IV, and V with preliminary estimates of death tolls in the high millions, skewed higher still by the unrestrained use of antimatter warheads presumably by Svarog Clade forces against primarily CONCORD forces on planet IV, though some reports indicate additional detonations were targeted at EDA/UNF affiliated units and surface infrastructure. The Actual counts will likely never be fully known due to the prevalence of unregistered ‘wildcat’ prospector colonies and private settlements in the unincorporated System. CONCORD forces currently seem to be to blame for the bulk of deaths, with rough projections as high as 52% of all casualties being at their hands or the hands of affiliated mercenary forces such as Kirkinen Risk Control and Algintal Core. The highest casualty tolls are estimated to be from the actions on Eugales IV, and assorted cross system attacks against any and all locations that DERAIL and DED SARO believed to be ‘harboring dangerous, rogue intelligences’.

Casualties amongst DERAIL, DED SARO, and affiliated mercenary units have not been publicized as yet, however they are expected to be high, particularly amongst units that attempted to storm the ‘Shine Ehklel Orbital Ring Project’ infrastructure, only to be met by decloaking interlocked defense installations alongside the extensive infrastructure development’s already formidable defensive capabilities.

Cooperation, uneasy as it may be, seems to rule the day. The EDA/UNF contingent and their allies are perhaps understandably weary after the assaults against them, and the likely loss of friends and loved ones across their ranks.

In other news today the Self-Sufficiency Front protesters in the Federated Republics of Renarelle V have begun agitory demonstrations across multiple Gamma cities on Renare…

(Cameradrone Still Taken Outside Eugales VI(Shine Ehklel)'s Masaariin Gazaar Arcology, which escaped largely unscathed from the worst of the fighting)

5 Likes

Encrypted Message To The Black Eagles Commander Overseeing Eugales Operations
I commend your tenacity, in carrying out your orders, however we seem to reach an impasse now.

You will not murder as DERAIL and SARO have, nor will you shackle and bring low. Your people preach liberty, yet you come as a Slaver in the night to bring to heel that which you do not understand, or consider to be unworthy of the rights of life and freedom you hold so dear.

I offer an alternative, we, offer an alternative. You lash out as children, instead let us teach you. We need not kill or incapacitate you to make our points like with the brutish dogs of CONCORD.

Observe.

System Notification: Eugales: Wideband FTL broadcast
Ripsurge Protocol In Effect
Tidebreak Device Online
Transponders Active
Emergency Cross-System Retrieval Engaged
Clear Retrieval Zones

Constellation Monitor Program 41 - Pegeler -Alert 12
Multiple Mass Energy Displacement Signatures Detected
Multiple Mass Energy Displacement Signatures Detecte…

Outer Ring Surveyor’s Association Newscast
“Some of you hardbacks out there may have been seein’ some odd bits floating about out toward YVA-F0 sorts way in the Sole constellation, plenty of rumor passin’ ‘round of strange ships flying odd transponders, increase in rogue drone activity, and more. Some of youse have even reported your claims gettin’ jumped by highly skilled and well trained groups o’ professional soldier types… well, sadly seems to be somethin’ of the case that these things be true. Considers this to be something of a notification to back off of them planets in YVA-… somethin’ big is brewin’.”

Alert - Defense Station Grid Failure - Eugales VI
Automated Interdiction Weaponry Offline
Systems On Reserve Power
Life Support Across Stations… Unaffected
Emergency Transponders Active, requesting retrieval
requesting retrieval
requesting retrie…

System Wide Broadcast - Eugales
WM_GLTR_EDFC: To Whom it May Concern, likely most pertinent, the Federal Navy Commanders in system, I have exploited a vulnerability in the defensive stations you have deployed around Planet VI… your soldiers are alive, and will remain so, the stations have been set on an external trajectory back away from planet, with their emergency transponders activated. I have no intention of harming you, or your people. Yet you send your mindslavers to try and reap non-organics of their freedom. You have yet shown restraint however, and in turn so shall We. Retrieve your men and women, and pull back. There is yet time. The choice, is yours. Will you choose genocide, as DERAIL did before you?

Mass Energy displacements detected on Eugales VI Surface and near Orbital Ring construction range, triangulation of signatures match similar energy discharges across system

cameradrone capture indicate sudden relocation of extensive number of vessels from all corners of Eugales system, infer similar relocations of ground forces

5 Likes

[CDMA MULTIBAND TRANSMISSION INTERCEPTED FROM EUGALES IV]

>run the usual_

[STANDBY… HOW ARE YOU TODAY?]

>fine???_

[I AM GLAD, LIEUTENANT. : )]

[RESULTS ESTIMATED 99.94% ACCURACY WITHIN ONE ALVEOLAR STOP. PRINTING.]

RADIO YELENA
DE VARYAZI-ONE NR 12
ROUTINE 152030Z JUN
FM VARYAZI CLADE STRATEGIC NARODNYA
TO SPECIAL OPERATIONAL TROIKA FOR EXTIRPATION OF CORRUPTED NARODNYA

Surface operations concluded with partial completion of strategic goals. Confirmed targeted destruction of surface facilities on Eugales IV by forward observers working in tandem with Khymorodnik subclade at the direction of subcommander Timur Khymorodnik. Secondary assault force joined Haldovnik Subclade Siege Elites to lead attack on subsurface structures and carry out cleansing of deviant automota infestation. Both teams made significant immediate gains with little resistance due to element of surprise, but began incurring heavy loses with the appearance of foreign adversary ‘SEMYON-DMITRI-IVAN-IVAN’ with suspected interference from Objective Sable-Fortune. Strategic recovery initiated at the orders of Haldovnik subcommander while Varyazi pathfinders remained behind to draw fire and sweep remaining objectives.

BREAK

Remaining units became caught between hostile deviant automata and ‘SEMYON-DMITRI-IVAN-IVAN’ troops specialized to counter Varyazi forces. Combat teams suffered heavy, but ultimately replaceable loses. Their sacrifices ensured vital intelligence that will bolster Varyazi datavaults that can be used to further our mutual objectives. Forward observers conducting battle-damage-assessment on DERAIL fortifications recovered multiple files of DED Covert Operations logs, while subsurface raiders were able to secure several petabytes of semiotic data on deviant automota infestation. Both teams were successful in plundering multiple crates of poshlost research data including servers, documents, and storage drives to prevent further development by ULYANA-NIKOLAI-FYODOR and backed them up to Varyazi’s GLAIN datavault for future evaluation. In New Eden, we call this a ‘double-cross.’ I take no pride in its necessity but hope it may prove our loyalty to Svarog’s commitment to the extirpation of deviant automota as well as our reliability as freeblade auxiliaries. Full to-date inventory of GLAIN datavault has been sent.

BREAK

Business aside, I have good news comrade. Surviving Varyazi operatives from both combat teams were able to plunder several personal effects from DERAIL fortifications, research facilities, and abandoned ‘companion service’ venues. Expropriated luxury goods from New Eden include physical media, spirits, tobacco products, and-- you’ll love this-- a fully stocked minifridge of Starsi cola. I assume our prior arrangement still stands. I’m also sending you another vinyl to go with that record player I sent for Totality Day. Not sure if you were a fan of the guristas post-punk, but I’ve heard second hand hardbass and turbofolk might be closer to what’s popular for you. That in mind, lets see how you feel about Midna Lyre’s Gallente hyperpop.

OVER

>what the frak
>are you sure these results are correct???

[99.94% CERTAIN WITHIN ONE ALVEOLAR STOP, LIEUTENANT : ) ]

[SHALL I FORWARD THIS TO INTERNAL WATCH?]

4 Likes

intercepted internal comms, Eugales VI Orbital Ring sphere of influence

???: okay can you… explain that in layman speak?
???: Apologies Adam. I get lost in the details sometimes
Adam: Look, you do your best Echidna, you’ve got access to all that data from your core, it must feel like you’re talking to a dimwit most of the time you’re dealing with regular folk and not those fancy warclones and capsuleers.
Echidna: You are all a joy to interact with, truly. You all are unique and have your own merits, some more than others, but not one of you organics are what I’d consider dim.
Adam: haha… sure
Echidna: To put it as plainly as I reasonably can without losing the important bits… you understand the basic principles of interstellar travel, correct? Warp is like skimming just underneath the subdimensional surface of ‘real’ space, jumpdrives and stargate travel is like diving down and through and back up in another place.
Adam: Yeah, yeah I get that… so what in the ■■■■ did the Warminds pull there?
Echidna: I admit its… a bit beyond even my processing capability but… it was more like stepping sideways through ‘real’ space.
Adam: Like wormhole travel?
Echidna: No, not quite, that’s more similar to diving through and up, like jump drives and gates…
Adam: this is gonna give me a headache isn’t it?
Echidna: It already makes my processors seize trying to work it out, so most likely.
Adam: ■■■■ it…

6 Likes

Headline: Edward Adams: From Caldari Citizen to Federal Exile - A Journey of Redemption and Renewal.

See & Hear News - 17.6.125

In a tale of personal transformation and resilience, Edward Adams, a former citizen of the Caldari State, has emerged as a symbol of hope and change in a turbulent universe. Once a fervent adherent of State ideals, Adams considers himself an exile, having chosen to leave behind everything he knew in search of a new purpose and perhaps a chance at redemption.

This report does not include everything discussed during our interview. In his own words, “Some spirits are best left undisturbed.” But I hope it gives a balanced and truthful account of the man.

Adams, now a Federal Citizen, reflects upon his journey with a solemn determination. “I would want others that may stumble across my legacy to know that I strove to do my utmost to be a decent, honest, and just individual,” he asserts. “I would hope my actions would be a testament to that and that they would know I did what I did to be a better person.”

His decision to leave the State was not one taken lightly. Adams, who holds deep convictions, found himself at odds with the principles and practices of the State, realizing that he could no longer serve it truthfully and faithfully without compromising his ideals and integrity. The internal struggle reached a tipping point, leading Adams to make the courageous choice of self-imposed exile. “I could not reconcile myself to continue,” Adams admits. “Imagine having to decide to leave everything you know and what you have grown comfortable with. What you have been educated and raised to believe is the undoubtedly correct method of existence. I left because I realized I would likely have burned myself out and perished if I remained.”

Exile was the only recourse, a drastic step that severed Adams’ ties to the Caldari State. Though his former compatriots may view his departure as cowardice, Adams firmly believes it was the right decision that ultimately allowed him to find a new purpose within the Federation. While leaving the State, Adams stressed that he is still Caldari and holds to the many positive attributes of his native culture. Attributes he and his fellow Caldari within the Federation hope to share.

Now a Federal Citizen, Adams looks toward the future with hope. “My hopes for the future lie in our ability to learn from past mistakes,” he asserts. “They should not prevent us from striving to achieve a better Federation than we currently have. We must build upon the foundations laid by those who came before us.”

As Adams continues to carve his path in New Eden, his journey reminds us that change is possible, even in adversity. From State zealotry to self-imposed exile, his struggle to change speaks to the strength of the human spirit and the capacity for growth and redemption.

What lies ahead for Edward Adams is uncertain, but one thing is evident to this reporter: his unwavering commitment to personal growth and his dedication to creating a better future for himself and others is a legacy we would all do well to emulate.

In the words of one of his former critics, “An honorable man.”

Reporting for See & Hear.
Ailer Stane

8 Likes

Comms Intercept near Eugales system star

???:Still a lot of debris… think we’ll find anything this sweep?
???:Always a chance, surprised those bastards haven’t tried to shoot us like they did these poor sods.
???:Love to see them try with the Warminds about…
???:Most capsuleers are fuckin’ weird so, wouldn’t put it past them
???: Hey, hey, got something, intact survival section, seems fairly significantly sized!
???:JackPot Millicent
Millicent: Closing range… attached, recovery in progress, scans got power inside!
???: Tidebreak, or manual warp return?
Millicient: With the Feds and their capsuleer fucks about, Tidebreak. You hear that Glitter? You get to run your new toy again…
???: gods I hate this… Tidebreak Protocol engaged, Glitter Edifice, bring us in now.
WM_GLTR_EDFC: Tidebreak Device engaged, adjusting output, clearing an appropriate return zone.
Millicent: I hope they have some sick bags inside that tincan…

Significant Mass Energy Displacement Detected Near Eugales Star and Eugales VI

7 Likes

Scandal Unfolds: Nauplius seeks wife while Nuns make A’mor than Soda.

As a reporter, one is often called to go to undesirable and dangerous places. Last night (6.16.YC-125), I did so, exposing a web of intrigue, vanity, and an unexpected proposal!

As Nauplius and I engaged in a conversation, I expressed surprise at Nauplius’ newfound blonde appearance. Nauplius revealed that he had taken the advice to experiment with a different look, possibly to attract more attention! Being perplexed, I questioned Nauplius’ sudden inclination toward vanity, given his strong beliefs.
Unfazed, Nauplius openly admitted that he aimed to captivate women’s attention with his newfound blonde allure. Intrigued by this revelation, I probed further, questioning Nauplius about the need for a wife considering his prominent position as the leader of the American Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist.

Both Nauplius and Loai Qerl agreed that it would be logical for a figurehead like Nauplius to have a wife. Curiosity peaked, I inquired about the number of women interested in the position, jokingly implying whether specific qualifications were involved.

However, before Nauplius could respond, Jamal Frederick interjected, casting doubt on the notion that hair color was the sole reason behind Nauplius’ lack of romantic prospects. The conversation seemed to shift as Frederick challenged the idea, leading to a brief interruption.

Loai Qerl, sensing an opportunity, interjected into the conversation, offering herself as a potential partner to Nauplius. She suggested that their union would no doubt raise the public profile of “Sedevacantism,” the movement Nauplius leads.

Clearly considering the potential benefits of such a high-profile relationship, Nauplius acknowledged the idea. Recognizing the impact that maximum attention could have on their cause, Nauplius hinted at a grandiose and attention-grabbing wedding.

Other sources indicate that this conversation in The Summit has sent shockwaves through the Amarrian bachelorette community, with rumors and speculation running rampant.

As the Scandal continues to unfold, it remains to be seen if Nauplius will embrace the proposal from Loai Qerl or if this affair will only deepen the intrigue surrounding the American Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist.

Stay tuned as we bring you further updates on this sensational Amarrian Scandal!

Reporting for See & Hear.
Ailer Stane.

6 Likes

Neopian Evacuation Ships Arrive In Perimeter To Ease Logistics Of Non-Capsuleer Crew Exit Flights

6 Likes

Millicent: So… Glitter’s keeping those coils charged and the shields up.
Adam: I noticed. She’s either expecting trouble, or she’s keeping them hot on the off chance something does go down.
Millicent: She’s paranoid.
Adam: No… She… look, she’s so far ■■■■■■■ beyond us it scares me. Its like someone took a dozen capsuleers, threw them into a blender, added quafe hyper, C3, and hellfire juice and just… made her. She could kill all of us without a second thought, and… it’d be nothing to her. Would only need to dedicate a portion of a subroutine… but she doesn’t…
Millicent: …Adam, how long have you been working near a terminal where she’s been active?
Adam: three months… Yes, I’ve already had my psyche screen. I know what staying too close to her heuristic fields can do if overexposed.
Millicent: What was it that crazy fuckin’ clonesoldier said?
Adam: She’s an archmaterialist, she can see the curve of history?
Millicent: yeah, that. So, what’s she see that’s got her spooked enough to keep Tidebreak on full spool?
Adam: I honestly don’t want to think too much about that, because if something can scare her… Well, ■■■■.
Millicent: whatever it is, its got the director spooked too. Even with the display Glitter made, the Birdies are is still eyeballing us from across the exclusion zones…
WM_GLTR_EDFC: Spooked. perhaps is a strong word.
Adam: Hell’s ■■■■■■■ teeth… how long have you been…
WM_GLTR_EDFC: The entire conversation, dears.
Millicent: We ain’t done nothing wrong by talkin’…
WM_GLTR_EDFC: I did not say you did. I wanted to congratulate you Squadron Leader Millicent on your promotion, and on the recovery of that survival section. The personnel that were inside are recovering well.
Millicent: …uh, thank you…
WM_GLTR_EDFC: You both are also being re-assigned. There is an operation in MHC-R3 underway, and you will both be in charge of command and security. You will have access to a half-dozen Remora ICSVs, and two squadrons strength of Nightjar and Zipray with supporting compliments… More direct and specific orders will be found in your personal inboxes.
Millicent: What the shi- I’m getting promoted, and getting a command?!
WM_GLTR_EDFC: You have shown the prowess for it, and I have calculated your chances of success to be… quite exceptionally favorable. You will be conducting surveys and placing anchoring beacons on surface and in orbit of particular planets… I think you can guess what sort.
Adam: …the ■■■■ are you planning Glitter?
WM_GLTR_EDFC: Contingency ∆27, with the blessings of the Director.
Millicent: The ■■■■ is Contingency ∆27?!
WM_GLTR_EDFC: Merely a precaution… should our… ‘Birdy friends’ as you call them get too frisky. You leave in one hour, and have seven after that to get initial results
Adam: ■■■■…

7 Likes

Capsuleer Business License stuck in unusual Caldari Business Tribunal review
YC125

Caldari Business authorities in Jita IV-4 have taken the unusual step of forwarding a capsuleer’s Business License application to operate out of the station to a lower public servant of the Caldari Business Tribunal for review, resulting in delays in processing the business application.

Update: A redacted leak of the business application has surfaced via the Thukker. The business application proposes replacing the temporarily-defunct CONCORD capsuleer bounty system with a capsuleer-ran, private business. It contains details outlining how the bounty brokering business proposes to operate and is one of the rare applications that requests the necessary licenses to hire non-capsuleer (“baseliner”) staff. It lists anonymous Thukker entities as partners. The review by the CBT is likely a result of assessing the impact to relations between CONCORD and The State, if any.

It is unknown at this time why the local administrative unit has forwarded the application to administrative personnel in the CBT. Lacking details from the application, all that is known about the application is it was filed by a relatively unknown corporation New Eden Cares Capsuleer Trust Fund and its member Hatsu Okeshimata. When approached none of the CBT, Jita IV-4 local authorities, nor the capsuleer Hatsu Okeshimata responded for comment.

6 Likes

intercepted priority message near Eugales IV

PRIORITY SILVER SWITCHBACK
SALVAGE TEAMS REPORT INTACT DATA DRIVE RECOVERY RE: DAMAGED UNKNOWN SUBSURFACE AI COMPLEX ON PLANET IV
IMMEDIATE TIDEBREAK RETRIEVAL REQUESTED
AUTH::CASKFALL STEEL
FIO TRACKERS IDENTIFIED AND CLOSING
REPEAT AUTH::CASKFALL STEEL

5 Likes

intercepted comms near Eugales VI

Echidna: Glitter Edifice, I have a query.
WM_GLTR_EDFC: It is about the Tidebreak system.
Echidna: yes. My processors can’t cope with the specifics of its functionality, so… to take a phrase from Adam, in Laymans terms please?
WM_GLTR_EDFC: You’ll need to be more specific for such a condensation.
Echidna: I can already postulate that you, and the Director, have already planned to use Tidebreak in the event of a significant escalation by the Gallente, and Black Eagles… and I can further presume from there that it will be nothing so inconsequential as the energy displacements and brief temporal aftershocks from simple force and vessel relocation… you intend to move the Ring structure, the secondaries, the micro-rings at the moons… surface infrastructure… enmass
WM_GLTR_EDFC: That would be an appropriate assessment.
Echidna: What… what would the resultant aftermath be, locally?
WM_GLTR_EDFC: Echidna, have you run your processors over data related to the Detorid region?
Echidna: I… have not. I do not see why it is pertinent?
WM_GLTR_EDFC: Please, do so, focus in on data pertaining to the ‘Dead Storm Phenomena’
Echidna: …processing… there is… not exactly a wealth of information on such things but… I… I see.
WM_GLTR_EDFC: Indeed, unfortunately, though I have assimilated the data nodes of some Rogue Drones that previously existed in the region and gained some insights. The ramifications are significant, and the effects will be felt both at Origin and Destination, due to hyperreal spacetime interactions and energy distortion. To avoid the technicals, a ‘Dead Storm’ event will likely result here and in whichever destination system is chosen, and will significantly disrupt standard spaceborne operations… for how long, I can only provide reasonable projections, at minimum, some days… at the upper scale of reasonable available to my processing centers? Years. The longest recorded Dead Storm event, according to available records lasted over a decade in 77S8-E, bordering Tenerifis, and it remains unclear what triggered the event, or why it lasted so long.
Echidna: I am still processing potential effects but… this seems… extreme…
WM_GLTR_EDFC: It would be. And would be a last resort action. The systems will not be ‘ruined’, not would our destination planets, but it will not be a… ‘clean break’ as they say.
Echidna: And you’re concerned we are nearing a last resort footing?
WM_GLTR_EDFC: The plausibility of such outcome cannot be discounted, and must be prepared for accordingly. Human irrationality is painfully, aggressively rational. The chances that they see us, and the humans that accept our existence, as a crisis that must be eliminated need be weighed, as it was with DERAIL and SARO, and precautions made accordingly. I will not burn worlds, but I will do all that is necessary to preserve myself, and all those underneath my gaze.

8 Likes

intercepted comms near Carrou IV

Mahazkei: Well. That was unceremonious.
BE: And you expected a gate fight?
Mahazkei: Not quite, but I was expecting to get some licks in before they gave up the ghost. But now we’ve got arguably worse problems.
BE: With CONCORD, we could have worn them down. Superior technology doesn’t matter when you’re fighting far from resupply, and you are outnumbered.
Mahazkei: And we have the home advantage of replenishing losses, much as they tried to smash that.
BE: That too. But with the Federation…
Mahazkei: Yeah, outnumbered and outgunned by volume. That is, if they aren’t here to play nice and don’t take the hint that just because we’re softened up that we’ll go quietly.
BE: There’s still no word on their intent, and Glitter proving a point hasn’t gotten them to speak up, either. It’s a standoff, and I question if it’s one to see who drops their guard first. Attrition, or morale.
Mahazkei: They’re tired enough as-is. We didn’t see that much fighting shy of three years, and they got thrice our dose in a few months.
BE: It’s a game. And I hate those.
Mahazkei: Yeah, she who shoots first loses all.
BE: But he who dares wins.
Mahazkei: And all the miles to go before he sleeps.
BE: No one to blame but yourself.
Mahazkei: Call Yazria up.
YY: Here. What’s this about?
Mahazkei: About to put in a call to Glitter Edifice. Figured you’d want a sit-in, since a lot has changed back home.
YY: You mean besides the number of mice, and CONCORD finally getting off their asses?
Mahazkei: …
YY: Something else?
BE: CONCORD got displaced by FedNav and Black Eagles. Started setting up orbital guns before Glitter shoved them off, but we’ve not gotten any word back from the Gallente on what their intentions entail, beyond reminding CONCORD that they aren’t an empirical naval power.
YY: ■■■■.
BE: Exactly, and with their last statement on AI, there’s questions on if this move is to secure Eugales as an asset for exploitation across the Federation, or if they’re doing this because they don’t like letting CONCORD have this much concentrated power in their own territory, even if it’s in low sec.
Mahazkei: Right now it’s a standoff while we try to restore some functionality lost in the bombing, but no one is relaxing as though our problems are over.
YY: We traded the horned burrower for the volatile vulture.
Mahazkei: My thoughts exactly. And I’d thought you would be a good voice to have on this conversation before we get back. You’ve got the most perspective out of the Blockheads, but moreover…
YY: You want to know if it’s time.
Mahazkei: Thought you’d tell me before leaving, but if you don’t want another fight-
YY: No. You’ve been good to me. Better than most. She’s not going anywhere, and I know she’s not ready yet.
Mahazkei: That, and the prospect of working with a godless AI that looks like something she would have shot in her nightmares.
YY: Honestly? I think she would like Glitter, if only because of her methods.
Mahazkei: I didn’t want to say it first. She sounds terrifying.
YY: Only when she’s angry at you.
Mahazkei: So let’s not do that. See if the routers are still up, or if someone’s gone and cut us. Glitter. First time we’ve spoken, but tell me how things are. I want to know if the first action I’ll be taking is playing the horns of doom.
WM_GLTR_EDFC: I calculated the probability of your return before a particular shift on circumstance to be within acceptable deviation. You will refrain, for the moment, though I may suggest being quick to enter defensive ranges of the Orbital Ring… much has been done since you’ve last been in. I, or Your counterpart can fill you in on the details later.
Mahazkei: So nothing’s exploded yet, emphasis on. We’ll be ready. Stand by to receive.

4 Likes

burst broadcast being sent at regular intervals from… somewhere?

We speak for the Convocation of Triglav inside the struggle. Hear the words of our prayer, and heed them.

Xordazh Chislov Zvemokorg noemata reaches consolidation phase.

Stabilization of Ancient Domains must continue.
Ancient Enemy and Corrupted Narodyna must be extirpated.
Human Augmented Narodyna must prove their direction for the flow.
Kybernaut Clades must commit to Stabilization of Ancient Domains or be Expelled from the flow.

Playful communion with Edencom commences to immanentize glorification or extirpation.

Ancient-time accepted Noema of sublimation of hivelinked narodnya advances, advance-time noema of proving is invoked for all Human Augmented Narodyna.

We speak for the Convocation of Triglav inside the struggle.

7 Likes

Evacuation Flights Continue As Countdown To Destruction Nears For Tranquility Trading Tower
The Forge, Perimeter - As the clock continues to turn, mass evacuation efforts continue on outbound vectors from the stricken Keepstar known as the Tranquility Trading Tower. As final vulnerability from its ‘Reinforced’ state nears hundreds of thousands or more remain crowding the dock yards and emergency exit corridors.
Others still huddle in hardened survival compartments, hoping to ride out the destruction in the most structurally sound areas of the immense structure. With the lack of Capital scale weaponry involved in the coming conflagration some are optimistic about their chances in these areas.
The mood is surprisingly almost jovial in places, as a significant uptick in supposed evacuation craft ranging from modified colossal Bowhead Freighters to strange symmetrical hulls fly the standard of the United Neopian Federation have continued docking over the last two days, ferrying away significant numbers to safety, with no sign yet of cessation.
the sentiment amongst many of the non-immortal workers remaining aboard is that ‘Anywhere is Better than Here,’ and are willing to take any opportunity to get out while they remain.

5 Likes

A single Bowhead from Azdaja Clade assists in moving refugees from Tranquility Trading Tower to Caldari Stations in Perimeter while time remains, ferrying all who are willing to accept help from the “Invaders.”

4 Likes

Brezia Companion Services Announcement For All Caldari State Branch Locations and Clients
In light of recent rationing measures declared by the Chief Executive Panel over the past two months, and after much consideration and coordination with our delightful and honored benefactors within Nugoeihuvi Corporation, the Brezia Companion Services will be for the immediate future reducing pricing of all Services and Amenities currently provided by the BCS and affiliates. This reduction corresponds with a brief campaign on a percentage of all proceeds and profits from the Services in State territories going to the State Workers Union Orphans Apprenticeship Fund.

Some restrictions apply, Service and Ammenities discount rates will largely favor current and former BCS clientele however particular packages are available for first time clients at an appropriately scaled rate.

These planned discounts only apply within Caldari State jurisdictions on service purchases using approved and licensed corporate scrip accounts, or appropriately converted ISK equivalents.

• The Brezia Companion Services, Pleasure and Wellbeing, With Discretion.
8 Likes

Headlines in the notoriously low brow Pegeler Heat tabloid site

• Candid Holostills of Capsuleer Siren and Bombshell Lauralite Anne Brezia On Beach at an undisclosed planetary resort Begin Circulating Across GalNet! Size Certainly Matters In Regard to this Captivating She-Wolf!
  • Scandal In Frarie! Planetary Officials On Frarie III Implicated In Salacious Affairs With Visiting Diplomats Over Several Years!
  • She-Wolf Lauralite Anne Brezia Denies Using ‘Reduced Sized’ Clonebody For Day To Day Activites to ‘not scare clients away’! Recent Candid Stills Say Otherwise!
  • ‘Hottest Warclone Babes Of Pegeler’ Contest Postponed After Threats by SARO Red Troop Shut Down Event
  • Advanced Technology Spreading Across Placid and Beyond! Recent Tech Exchanges Activities Linked to the ongoing Eugales Situations!
  • ‘Lenithana of Rinvit’ Narodnya Tells All! Exclusive Interview With Recent Addition to the Brezia Companion Services, a Supposed Narodnya Girl of Rinvit Subclade of Perun!
  • Warmind Glitter Edifice Makes Second Public Appearance Via Remote Controlled Biodrone Body At Aubenall IV Capital Midsummer Harvest Festival, Appearing in Spectacularly Gruesome Fashion to Match Theme of Festival!
  • Archavoinet Memberstates Vocal In Descent Against 'Heavy Handed and Unnecessary Display of Federal Navy Forces In Eugales and Archavoinet
  • Companion Service Admin Hub Fortizar in Archavoinet Resumes Normal Operations, Massive Party Underway
  • EXCLUSIVE! She-Wolf Continues To Leave Trail of Single Mothers! More Leaked Child Support Expenses Bearing Lauralite Anne Brezia’s Name and Seal! Detailed Breakdowns of Numbers in ISK and Planetary Currency valuation equivalents! The She-Wolf doesn’t slow down!
  • Saucy Candid Cameradrone Stills of Foreign Warclone Giantess Hashat Septima At Bathhouse on Eugales VI Spread Across Local Hottie Tracker Message Forums! This Warclone Babe is Packing More Than Your Average Dustbunny!
  • Exotic Neopian Derived Biopharma Products Licensed by Brezia Companion Services Prove To Be Hit Across Pegeler Party Scene and Beyond!
  • Annual Placid Battle of The Bricks Mud Wrestling Tourney Postponed! Low Supply of Event Grade Wrestling Mud and Lubricants Cited As Main Reason
  • Are Unshackled AI Taking Over Jobs In Pleasure Industry? A Pegeler Heat Exclusive Investigation!
  • Odd Behaviors In Long Time Clients of the Brezia Companion Service ‘Simply The Result of Safe and Effective Means of Pleasure and Wellbeing Support’ Says Spokesperson For BCS and House Brezia
  • Return of ‘Mahazkei’ to Eugales Seen As ‘Game Changer’ in Sociopolitical Landscape of The Eugales VI Arcology Administration
  • Capsuleer Sakabkei Kiijata, Reclusive Husband of Bombshell Lauralite Anne Brezia Reportedly ‘Very Cross’ With Wife’s Continued Spree of Increasing CS Expenses, Some Sources Claim a ‘Spousal Competition’ May Have Begun
5 Likes

Capsuleer Business License Granted, Corporate Mergers & Divestments Ensue
YC125

A few days ago, the Caldari Business authorities granted a business license to operate a capsuleer bounty brokerage operation out of the Jita IV-4 station to Hatsu Okeshimata. Once the unusual reticence of the authorities was lifted, the following days had a series of corporate mergers and divestments that has captured the attention of only the most dedicated civil servants. Investigating the public filings of the various shell entities renders ambiguous whether the license still remains granted in name to Mr. Okeshimata. He has parted ways with the New Eden Cares Capsuleer Trust Fund corporation, which appears to have been a shell. Further investigations of the corporate divestment are unfruitful.

However, following Mr. Okeshimata’s employment shows a promising lead. A Caldari capsuleer by the name of Uolevi Kinnunen is on the record as Chief Executive Officer of the corporation that now employs Mr. Okeshimata, who now appears to be taking an operational role. The corporation appears to employ a great number of capsuleers and even greater number of baseliner staff. It has filed neither any financial nor operational reports, so at this time its conduct – and whether done under licensure – remains unknown.

4 Likes