Running for CSM next year:

corpses. don’t you have corpses? they have needs too! ya thinking chloe’s the only one just coz she’s famous? kevin’s nagging me every single day about getting some clothes and a hat. shania wants to go out more. phillip says he can’t find a gay corpse mate and wants to know why, he thinks it’s his fault. robert stopped talking until i give him shoes. delila needs something against her whooping cough. eileen thinks she constantly has to come on. jovi is stuck in the past always talking about some summer. billy lives in constant fear about someone starting a fire. ace keeps talking about a place called new york and wanting his groove back. m-inem (he thinks that’s a cool name) doesn’t ever stop ranting about spaghetti. i could go on and on and on.

they’ve almost revolted when i shoved them all into the same station, then i had to start spreading them out across the cluster. ya know how much work that was? when yer in highsec and see tons of people in local and no one talking, who do ya think that is? that’s all them. they only speak to me. they’re everywhere and i’m running into serious trouble coz it’s getting unmaintainable. at some point they’ll gonna break out of their rooms causing chaos and i ain’t willing to take responsibility just coz the government doesn’t care about the majority of the population!

yeah lady, corpses are the vast majority of people around and the empires keep pretending they don’t exist. the conspiracy goes so deep, they ain’t even visible on the overview by default. ya could be starting there, maybe, as a token of appreciation.

4 Likes