Running for CSM next year:

To be elected on this platform is sufficient.
The rest will join later.

I constantly question the honesty and integrity pf ALL CSM members, as should we all, to keep track.

I have answered all reasonable/relevant questions. If some have been missed, its due to troll spam.

If Ive missed such a question, it was an oversight, restate and I will answer it.

Jesus Christ, man.

Thats not up to you.

Im not afraid of you, Jonah.

Nope Brisc. I think it goes something like this:

• @Salvos_Rhoska will not accept any financial incentives from CCP as stated previously.
  • However, @Salvos_Rhoska will, by his own admission, abide by the duties expected of him as a CSM member.

My only conclusion is that if CCP wishes him to travel to Iceland for the summit, @Salvos_Rhoska will pay for his own flights and accomodation.

1. I am refusing it being paid to for CSM.
  2. CSM business can and should be handled online, where all are equal, rather than only some having time to travel.

It is not. You have openly questioned all of their integrity.

You accused Steve of using a ‘sycophantic troll army’ against you and insulted him as ‘exactly what is wrong with the CSM’. You accused him of wanting to ‘troll, disrupt, impugn, and destroy’ you (another questioning of his integrity). You have insulted him by associating him with ‘the four horseman[sic] of voting’—generally insulting all of the CSM, but specifically and by name directing it at Steve.

The shots at Brisc, he has enumerated clearly and concisely, I see no reason to repeat his work.

The Judge expressed concern for someone’s well-being (yours), which is a legitimate position to take. I understand that you didn’t like his implications, but you do come across as somewhat unhinged. In response to his concern, you attacked him. Repeatedly. I know Judge is a hands-on kinda guy, but that kind of response from you only cemented your image as confrontational, abusive, evasive, and frankly, toxic.

All 3 of the CSMs who’ve gone silent are likely still here, taking bets on how long most of us will continue to play with our food here. Brisc continues to respond because in each of your responses to him, you continue to lob new accusations and insults. If you stop, I think it’s likely that he’ll stop caring about you. As long as you continue to actively drag his name through the mud, he’ll defend himself—and he has every right to do so. If you don’t like that, stop impugning his integrity.

7 Likes

It is as much up to him as it is any other voter, and for you to say it is not is dishonest. Or wrong. Your choice.

3 Likes

Attending CSM Summits on location in Iceland is already not an obligation of being CSM. Attendance can be via internet.

This is astounding.

I knew there would be resistance to CSM program change or disbanding, but I hadnt realized how deep the rot has gotten.

To be fair, the four horseman comment was mine; he completely misinterpreted the intent behind it and tried to use it against Steve.

Im not interested in, nor representing, bloc voters.

I know. But in his misinterpretation, he aimed it at the CSM members.

It has nothing to do with bloc voters. You are answerable to all voters, because all of their votes count. There are no distinct constituencies.

However, kudos for not sticking the ‘k’ onto ‘bloc’ that about 90% of the people in EVE would add.

2 Likes

Nope, you’ve answered a few questions in a roundabout way and only then because YOU deemed them to be relevant or reasonable. The rest you’ve either ignored or called trolling.

Jesus Christ, man.

Are you saying that you aren’t hostile, intractable and belligerent? You certainly come across that way.

Thats not up to you.

Actually, it is up to me, and the rest of the electorate.

Im not afraid of you, Jonah.

I never suggested that you were.

1 Like

In recent years, CCP has reduced the size of the CSM from 14 to 10 members. The main reason for this was to make sure that all members from the CSM could make it to the summit.

CCP themselves have already admitted that having all 10 CSM members attending the summits has been highly beneficial. Travelling to Iceland to attend the summits can therefore be seen as an “implied” obligation.

Wether CCP wishes to interact with the CSM in person or via tele-conferencing is up to them to decide, not you.

1 Like

hadn’t … Jezus man, please watch your spelling … !

CSM election has everything to do with bloc voters.

Dont be fake naive.

False.
Send an EVEmail to all 10 current CSM and see how many respond.

You must be joking.

You think 3/10 GoonWaffe/GSF CSM members plus 1-2 proxies dont constitute a constituency?

The only constituency I want, is those that want CSM changed/disbanded.

If you think I will fail, why are you spamming/trolling up my thread?

Listen, people.

Aside from those who agree with my views on ingame issues I will formulate closer to the election, I am only after the votes of those that disagree with the current format/existence of CSM.

You all seem to think I dont stand a chance with that.

Fine.

Then backoff and let me try.

The voters I want would never vote for you or your blocs anyways.

They dont vote, period, yet I have to get them to vote for me.

If you think I cant make it, then why waste time/effort trying to stop me.

I hope you have an exciting and fun campaign!

Let those creative juices flow.

If you want a “free” website, let me know. I have a VPS that can handle many more sites. wink wink

4 Likes

If you want people to back off, it might be a good idea to start apologising to the three CSM members you have openly insulted.

1 Like

Thank you.

I dunno how fun it will be but it has to be done.
Might as well be me to it.

Thank you also for your offer, but Im not accepting any favors or donations of any kind.

I’m confused here.

Are you saying here that you believe that we were paid an allowance to cover our travel and rooms? If so, that’s not the case. They were arranged on our behalf and no money changed hands.

If that’s not what you’re saying, you appear to be saying that you intend, if you win, to pay your own way to Iceland for both summits.

Is that what you’re saying?

1 Like