Running for CSM next year:

These questions misrepresent my statements, but nonetheless I have already answered them above.

That you dont like the answers or disagree with them is your own choice. They have been answered.

You wont get a different answer by repeating questions, or misrepresenting my answers to them.

This too I have already answered above, as quoted below:

My aims game-play wise will depend on the specific gameplay in question. Many of my views are public in my post history on this forum.

I will primarily represent the playerbase that wants political influence reduced in CSM, CSM perks removed and CSM disbandment, as that is the platform I am running on, as clearly stated in OP.

You misrepresented my answers.
You are repeating questions already answered.

If you dont like those answers, too bad, too sad.
Repeating the question and misrepresenting my answers wont change them.

Your question was unreasonable without further specification. I answered that as generally as was the question in scope.

If you want to ask questions on my aims regarding specific game-play, I will answer those. Once.

Thats your opinion, and not one I solicited.
The election will decide that, not you.

You asked which part of the playerbase I will primarily represent. I answered that.

You seem to think I am under somekind of obligation to convince you to vote for me.

I am not.

I will answer questions, and have already answered yours.

If you dont agree with my platform and campaign promises, dislike me, etc, feel free to vote for someone else.

Instead of spamming up my thread.

Ive answered your questions.
If you dont like the answers, thats your problem.

You spamming them over and over, misrepresenting my answers and repeatedly falsely claiming I have not answered, is blatant trolling.

Iā€™m under no obligation to answer you anything in the first place, regardless of whether Iā€™m running for CSM or not, or even if I become a CSM.

If you dont agree with my answers, my platform or dislike me as a person, vote for someone else.

I dont need Lucasā€™ approval, agreement or vote, and much less you spamming/trolling up this thread.

PS:

1. Per your profile, you have created 155 posts, of which 91 are to me.
    58.7% of your total posts are addressed to me.
    How about you go find someone else to troll.

2. Also, no wonder you are mad at Gevlon:

https://indecisivenoob.blogspot.com/2016/10/effects-of-gambling-ban-on-eve-community.html

1. Also, no wonder you support 3/10 GSF members on the CSM:
    ( Note: Ā© Copyright 2018 TheMittani.com, Inc. at bottom of page)

https://imperium.news/author/lucas-kell/

Someone want to salvage his troll wreck?
I aint touching it. Might be contagious.
Not worth anything anyways.

You say I havent answered your questions. I say I have.
You say you havent misrepresented them. I say you have.
You think Im obligated to answer you as CSM candidate. I say Iā€™m not, but answered them anyways.
You say its not surprising 58% of your posts are to me. I agree, because you are troll.
You say you pity Gevlon and I. I say I can see through your crap.

You say the above.

I say Im answering text-book perfect to how a CSM candidate should answer to a biased troll trying to spam my thread up, especially one like you, and makes me the perfect candidate to deal with what has happened to the CSM.

Ill give you one last chance.

State the questions you claim I have not answered in concise and numbered fashion below, and I will answer them.

Being an elected official means sometimes you have to answer the same question twice or 3 times, no matter how it is given. You on the other hand, think that once you answer a question, that you donā€™t have to give an answer again and simply state that they should look for the answer in your topic. If this for some odd reason gets a couple hundred posts, and someone asks a question that was previously asked, are you gonna make them read the entire GD post just to find that answer?

I would hope not.
Based on my previous interactions with you, and your current interactions with @Lucas_Kell
There is no way, I would ever vote for you to represent me, or any other person as a CSM.

3 Likes

I dont think CSM should be limited only to people in strong financial positions.

I dont think its representative. I think its indicative per the conditions of the poll in question.

I dont think I have the right to dictate what CCP spend their money on. I do think I have the right to run as CSM and represent players that dont think CCP should be spending their paid sub money on the CSM program.

I will fulfill all obligations required of a CSM, until CSM is disbanded or my term ends.

My aims on gameplay depend on the specific form of gameplay in question. The area of the playerbase I will be primarily representing are those whom want political influence reduced in the CSM, CSM perks removed and/or CSM disbanded.

I will be able to deal just fine, since your claim of me always believing I am objectively right and that anyone who disagees with me is either stupid or a troll, is false.

If you have further questions, please submit them in concise and numbered format.

Your questions where answered.

If you have further questions, submit them concisely and in numbered format, and I will answer them as judiciously as I did your previous list of questions above.

Also, you had your turn, now its mine:

Yes, I will. Thanks, not that I needed your permission.
The conditions are not arbitrary, they are specifically to cut out ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  and structure discussion for the benefit of the thread and readers.

I dont have to answer any of your questions at all, whether running for CSM or not, nor even as a CSM.

You can submit them concisely and numbered as I asked, and get them answered, or dont, and not get them answered.

Up to you.

The bias, misrepresentation, and load in your questions is apparent to any critical reader, and exactly the kind of manipulation I am running against for as CSM. Especially considering your persistence doing the above in this thread and your history.

I dont need your vote or approval, and I certainly dont need your spamming/trolling though you seem to feel entitled to that, and persist in that when asked not to, in this thread.

If you dont agree with me, or dislike me, vote for someone else.

I dont need to ā€œpleaseā€ everybody, much less you alone, to run and be elected as CSM.

Perhaps, although not strictly true of CSM.
There are CSM who have never answered a single question from players, either in candidacy, nomination, or as CSM, or any of those 3.

You dont have to answer even one single question to become CSM.
All you need is enough votes.
After becoming CSM, you still dont have to answer any single question from any player.

You are confusing answering the same question to 2-3 different sources, with answering to the same questioner, repeatedly, that misrepresents your answers and falsely claims they have not been answered because they didnt like the answer, especially when they are obviously trolling.

Thats what Lucas has done here.

If any player wants to go to Fanfest, they can pay for it themselves.
If they cant/wont/busy, thats up to them.

No, I was not wrong. Incorrect.

I have not lied deliberately, or otherwise. Nor am I stupid.

I would not be primarily supporting any ā€œareaā€ of the game as you put it.
I would be primarily representing those that vote for me on my platform, as stated in OP.

There. I answered the questions in that post, too, and numbered them for you.
The rest was your own rhetoric/beliefs/misrepresentations, not questions, and do not require a response from me in any shape or form.

Stop trolling/spamming this thread.
This is a real, valid and impending CSM thread on my candidacy.
Not your troll playground for your own interests.
If you dont like my views/platform, vote for someone else, but stop trolling me here.

So, Iā€™m mostly hisec PVE, what kind of progress can you put towards making sure there is better pve content or more lucrative without having to be forced to go to null for pvp or sov pve and having to join a large alliance?

Probably very little.

I will be just one guy that all the other CSM, their voting blocs, and probably even CCP, hate.

The profit of HS PvE will never, and should never, match that of lower security space.

But yes, I am definitely for a fair days grind in HS PvE being worthwhile, but the game and markets have changed so much, in so many ways via previous CSM/CCP changes, that I dont think I can deliver on returning that.

I remember when I could PLEX 2 accounts and then sum running HS DED sites 5yrs ago, but much has changed since then beyond my capacity to redact as 1 CSM for 1 term.

I did fight against the Abyss Pocket suspect flag.

Ill try, but I cant promise much. The odds are way against me, and you, due to NS control of CSM for yearsā€¦

You ARE trolling.
Perhaps no more renowned, cos youve been sucking your thumb somewhere. since the old forum was changed to this one.

I was correct.

I was correct, again.

I was correct, yet again.

The link I posted shows you are annotated on INN (Imperial News Network), copyrighted and owned by themittani.com, as an author with your own profile page.

The site specifically states you as an author.

Your blog article expresses concern about you not receiving isk for shilling.

Go away and stop trolling me and my thread.

Accept when youā€™ve been wrecked, and move on somewhere else.

(O_o)

2 Likes

Just more spam and trolling, as before.

Flagged and will report.

(O_o)

Guys like this are exactly why I should be elected to the CSM.

No more political BS influencing CSM, and if neccessary, no more CSM at all.

Inb4 he trolls/spams again cos he doesnt ā€œlikeā€ my views/platform, and doesnt want me screwing up his influential friends/benefactors meta game.

(O_o)

1 Like

You continuing to troll and spam, is you continuing to troll and spam, despite being asked several times to desist.

You dont agree with me. Fine.
You dont agree with my platform for campaign. Fine.
You donā€™t think I answered your questions though I did. Fine.

I dont need your vote. I dont need to convince you. I dont need your approval.
I dont even need to represent, listen or answer you, even if I was CSM atm.

Those who want to vote for me, can.
Those who dont, can vote for someone else.
Thats how it works currently.

Go troll someone else, for fucks sake.

This thread in a nutshell

-questions being asked to a future CSM candidate
-CSM candidate avoiding simple questions and posting awkward videos that no one watches

Iā€™m just trying to imagine what kind of no u answers youā€™ll give CCP on summits :joy:

Youā€™ve been exposed last time as a terrible circle-going poster salvos, people know all about it on every mediaā€¦
You got a long walk to take, especially if you think youā€™ll get on the CSM

3 Likes