Running for CSM next year:

Yes, double standards indeed.
Requiring it of me, but not of you.

Because the public opinion (public in this context means: participants) doesn’t accept what you call proof and because you do indeed apply double standards.

It is evident: do you not even care about legitimate questions. You were asked at least 5 times to comment on this post: Running for CSM next year: - #1469 by Arrendis

yet you didn’t. All while expecting that everyone answers your questions all the time.

1 Like

This thread is almost entirely populated by trolls whom wont vote for me no matter what.

So what you are now saying is that everyone that doesn’t want to vote for you yet doesn’t deserve an answer to questions?

I answered that post.
See the “Reply” indicator on the bottom left, you liar.

You and the trolls here wont vote for me no matter what.

You are here just to sabotage my CSM campaign on a platform that is against your interests.

Here I figured I was the only one walking around Fanfest with top secret experimental ■■■■■■■■ grafted to my spine and intricately lining the inside of my B̪̪̪̪̺̪̪̪̪͆͆͆͆͆͆r̪̪̪̪̺̪̪̪̪͆͆͆͆͆͆a̪̪̪̪̺̪̪̪̪͆͆͆͆͆͆i̪̪̪̪̺̪̪̪̪͆͆͆͆͆͆n̪̪̪̪̺̪̪̪̪͆͆͆͆͆͆

4 Likes

So what you are saying is that commenting on a post while not answering every relevant question in it count’s as answer, yes?

I answered it, and every relevant question in it.

that is libel. I have already told you that this is not the case.

1 Like

@Salvos_Rhoska still waiting.

1 Like

I have told you it is.

None of you will vote for me no matter what.
Your intent here is only to troll/sabotage a CSM candidacy that is against the interest of your own.

So what you are saying is that you can now read my mind, yes?

1 Like

This is how it works:

Shill: Boss, what do we do about this Salvos guy. He keeps wrecking us.
Boss Shill: Keep insisting he hasnt answered questions, even if he did, and gish the thread with garbage.
Shill: But wont that wreck the thread?
Boss Shill: Exactly…!

I walked away for some 48hrs or so, and still, even in my absence the shill/troll machine produced +120 posts while I was away.

Thats how much they fear my candidacy.

@Salvos_Rhoska

You are doing no wrecking of any kind.
There are a few dozen posts at a minimum where you keep insisting that your question hasn’t been answered even though the answer is right above you.
You didn’t walk away for 48 hours. It was about 24 (that was a quiet day).

No one here is afraid of you. If they were, they wouldn’t stick around. You’re a joke.

1 Like

Why are you so obsessed with my CSM campaign?
Youve posted 107 total, 61 of which are to me.

MintomoStats

@Salvos_Rhoska why won’t you answer this?

1 Like

Oh…you’ve pulled out the numbers.

Damn, I’m scared.

Most of my replies are to you because you won’t stop the silliness and it’s your thread. Who else would I reply to?

Why are you investing so much time, and over half of your post history, at me in this thread?