Running for CSM next year:

How about “No”?

They are what they are.

Ok. I just thought you were insinuating something by it.

Everyone can draw their own conclusions from them.

Okie dokie

Indeedlydoodley.

Pretty clear case, imo, of whoms interests and whoms alts are being cycled through this thread to troll it.

Oh? Who’s the puppetmaster?

Stats speak for themselves.

You are simply incapable of giving a direct answer and must have the last word, aren’t you?

Obviously not, else I wouldn’t ask.

1 Like

They stats are what they are.

Okay.

There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics. ~Benjamin Disraeli

Dont feel bad.

You aren’t the first troll I’ve wrecked with a stat background like yours.
I know you people cycle the trolling in a misguided attempt to avoid detection, but its not working.

I’m out. Gonna watch Predator since years past, have some popcorn and go to sleep.
Lets see how many more trolls post here till I get back thereafter.

@Salvos_Rhoska I’m not going away. Why won’t you answer this?

3 Likes

Avoid detection? Detection of what, trolling? You’ve called everyone in here a troll. There’s tons of “evidence” that obviously hasn’t been avoided.

I am not wrecked. You keep talking like an 11 year old child and I’m going to start wondering just who is actually in those videos.

1 Like

@Salvos_Rhoska: Instead of accusing people of being trolls, this is exactly the kind of question you need to start answering seriously if you want to give your platform any credibility.

4 Likes

This is absolutely true.

I honestly would not have bothered coming in here other than to note that past candidates running on the “end the CSM” platform have not qualified by CCP to run and left it at that.

It was the attacks on Steve and later on me - including mocking how Steve looked, insinuating that his campaign and his efforts in EVE have been to make money for himself, then attacking me for my friends choosing to make a goofy fake campaign site that eventually became my real one, accusing them of lying, flat out saying that I promised things I didn’t deliver on, then calling me fat multiple times - that kept me here.

All of that could have been avoided by being respectful and courteous.

1 Like

Other than the legal aspects and EULA/Forum infractions, does CCP take extra consideration into whether or not someone can run? Do they actually deny someone who wants to end it?

IIRC they have declined to allow people to run if they express extremist views elsewhere.

Elsewhere as in other games? They get that much into detail?

This is libel.

It’s also not true. I only post on the forums under Brisc and always have.