Running for CSM next year:

In your campaign commercial, what was the first thing your son was to do if he was hot dropped? I couldn’t make it out.

It is my understanding that past candidates have not been qualified to run when they’ve made it clear before the actual candidacy period begins that they intended to run only as a joke or only a “end the CSM” platform.

I honestly don’t think Salvos is going to be willing to sign an NDA, provide CCP with the relevant documents they require and the like to even get to that point given how unwilling he is to do anything he’s asked by anybody to do, so CCP may not even have to deny him on the “end the CSM is not a valid campaign” grounds.

More in real life and on publicly viewable platforms such as social media.

It’s a common practice to do so, employers look into the background of potential employees all the time, using social media etc. If they see something they don’t like it goes against you. While the CSM aren’t employees they are to some extent CCP representatives .

You put your drones in the WETU, you light a cyno, and you speak up on comms.

What is WETU?

Nevermind…I found out.

A candidate in the last election who would have won was removed after voting began because evidence resurfaced that he’d used racial epithets in a chat log in game.

It’s the largest sized mobile depot. If you’re Rorqual mining, best practice is to have a WETU mobile depot online near whereever you are so that if you get dropped or a neut comes into system, you can scoop your drones quickly and dump them in the WETU.

The WETU can only be reinforced and can’t be destroyed, and excavator drones are generally over 1 bil isk and often represent more than half the value of your average Rorq, so saving them helps save you money and make your kill mail less memetastic if you die.

@Salvos_Rhoska I think this is the only comment relating to the very narrow platform you have so far. Can we get it answered please

1 Like

400 posts in 12 hours

1 Like

@Salvos_Rhoska

3 Likes

Ill answer this, again, later today.

Edit: Delayed to tomorrow. I have things to do and b-day to attend this evening.

@Brisc_Rubal

I believe you made the run in 12 mins. Can’t wait to see what you acheive next

3 Likes

Where’s the pics of @Steve_Ronuken in a wizard’s hat and a santa hat?

2 Likes

oh the santa hat I did.

As for the wizzard hat that’s not my problem he looks more santa’y to me :wink:

2 Likes

Looks like a nice, well-intentioned guy, as he does also in his video interviews.

I’m not “nice” like that. Im cynical, distrusting and dont care whether I’m liked regarding my views on EVE and CSM.

If he is Santa, Im the Grinch.

I kinda wanna sit on his lap and tell him I want a pony for christmas. I don’t even know what I’d do with a pony but I’ll be damed if I’m missing the opportunity to ask

2 Likes

You certainly have something in common with The Grinch, your plans never come to fruition.

4 Likes

Maybe Santa will grant your EVE wishes if you are nice.

So far, you havent been nice at all.

This is gold, especially coming from you

2 Likes

I’m not nice, especially not to my enemies.